The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

43 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Im a little scared to say this but ive had what she's had twice. OK mine went to my lungs so probably worse it looks like hers hasnt thak goodness as theres no way I couldve been out and about seen and looking great like her. I was still in hospital trying to walk up and down the hall with help. She truly is a marvel. She must be so healthy before it. It takes a good 2 years each time to get back to 'normal' if ever. 

Yet she's out and about walking (OK still a little unsteady) on her own. Maybe she had better drs ect. Maybe it didnt go to her lungs. But after it you have a super low immune system for a long time. I don't know how she would get insurance to do all those dates as planned. 

If she's doing so well (looks like it!) Im so amazed with her as usual. What a star!! Seeing her out and about and moving like that really warms my heart so much. Recovery takes a long time. 

Please nobody shout at me. I'm only saying we have to be realistic if she doesnt start in October. To go through rehearsals (as it was) may be delayed a bit and maybe the show changed a little and lesser dates. I dont need screaming at just putting my view across. I hope it all goes to plan as everybody wants but give her a break if it doesnt. We want her alive and not cancelling dates when weve flown to places. She wouldnt want that either she sounds like shes more worried about us than herself she must be so frustrated but shit happens and shes still with us!!!!! 

The tour dates were so many close together is seemed redic, we have to admit. :) Love you M, youre doing so amazing! 

Screaming.... "THANKS FOR Sharing!!!!!  I'm sorry to hear of your own struggles!" 

Seriously though, none of us know the severity of her condition. Just because we see her out and about, doesn't mean she's even close to being ready to get back to work. If anything, it shows, she's trying hard to get back to her life.  She's never been the sort of person who I felt likes lying around doing nothing, so I'm sure it's killing her she can't get back to what she really wants to be doing. She'll get there.

2 hours ago, tscott said:

So true.  She was much younger too.  Easier to rebound.  I do think she'll be okay with time after this latest ordeal, but I agree what she went through recently, seemed to be far more life threatening than when falling off her horse.  I mean; the latter could have resulted into something more serious, but it didn't, while the latest health incident resulted into something far more serious.:)

Exactly, she's borderline elderly. Generally at 65 (ie when the tour starts) she will be within the medially definable elderly bracket. As physically fit as she may be, she's still far older than her ridiculously athletic 47 year-old self. The situation isn't even comparable. Her ability to recover as quickly as far different. Similarly an ICU admission suggests this was more serious than broken ribs.

I guess these types of illnesses and the recovery can be hard to predict as it'll depend on so many variables - how you respond to treatment, how 'conditioned/de conditioned' you were before it happened and then just how your body recovers.

It's like a cold/flu/covid - some get it and are back within a day - while others can be out for months/ years.

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I guess these types of illnesses and the recovery can be hard to predict as it'll depend on so many variables - how you respond to treatment, how 'conditioned/de conditioned' you were before it happened and then just how your body recovers.

It's like a cold/flu/covid - some get it and are back within a day - while others can be out for months/ years.

Exactly. You also get cases where people aren't necessarily physically all that well prior and they do well, and people with no illness history die of infections quickly. It can't always be predicted it just is what it is... But regardless I'm not sure why some on here feel she has to be wonder woman.

Just now, scion said:

Exactly. You also get cases where people aren't necessarily physically all that well prior and they do well, and people with no illness history die of infections quickly. It can't always be predicted it just is what it is... But regardless I'm not sure why some on here feel she has to be wonder woman.

I agree - It's great that she seems to be recovering well and is now back out and about - but that doesn't mean she can dance/ work out like she did before - so it'll just be a watch and brief! She'll recover - it'll just be about how long it'll take.

2 hours ago, scion said:

Because they want their concert to happen :laughing:

Some old singers are doing world tours without any problem. Diana Ross, Elton John etc.

With Madonna there is always a problem.

Here a plastic surgery for her face that caused infection.

I still like her and her music but I am NOT in love with her anymore. She is laughing with our money.  

And most of the north Americans will have to wait until next year to see her live.

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Some old singers are doing world tours without any problem. Diana Ross, Elton John etc.

Here a plastic surgery for her face that cause infection.

I still like her and her music but I am NOT in love with her anymore. She is laughing with our money.  

Have you seen Elton’s show? That in itself is a problem

7 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Here a plastic surgery for her face that cause infection.

And most of the north Americans will have to wait until next year to see her live.

I don’t think Diana or Elthon can move like Madonna on stage. 😂 

BUT he is there on stage. Madonna's voice on some songs is just horrible.

Remember Open Your Heart on Blond Ambition?

Madonna knows well that she is finished if she doesn't do this tour. Future album won't sell etc.

Mylene at 61 still do shows with at least 40 000 people. A stadium is sold out in less than one hour.

And that's why she just did plastic surgery. To be perfect. Too bad that it caused infection.

16 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Love his music too but he’s pretty bad these days. People pay big money for him too.

Ha, I went with 3 tickets for £80 on eBay back in 2012.

He was bad that night, but I've seen videos where he's been far better since. In all honesty I think his standard of performance on your is still worth the ticket cost. Unlike that garden performance he did in COVID 

11 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

BUT he is there on stage. Madonna's voice on some songs is just horrible.

Remember Open Your Heart on Blond Ambition?

Madonna knows well that she is finished if she doesn't do this tour.

Mylene at 61 still do shows with at least 40 000 people. A stadium is sold out in less than one hour.

And that why she just did plastic surgery. To be perfect. Too bad that it caused infection.

Her voice gets worse every tour from 2001 onwards but it is what it is. She is not and never has been a vocalist and we all know that... It's not new.

To make people here react. We have all here spend a lot of money for this tour and still some people wants her to get better.

Seriously? 

Mylene had to cancel two dates because of violence in the streets in France. Her manager took two or three days to propose new dates. Here we still don't know.

5 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

To make people here react. We have all here spend a lot of money for this tour and still some people wants her to get better.

Seriously? 

Mylene had to cancel two dates because of violence in France. Her manager took two or three days to propose new dates. 

Don't we all want her to get better?