HELP! Ticketmaster US not accepting any of my Australian cards

cjfinley

That happened to me too, and I live in Canada. I bought tix to Detroit, MI USA because the venue is 15 minutes from my house in Canada. I live in a border city. Toronto is 4 hours away from me. My credit cards weren't working, so I just used PayPal. That worked. 20 minutes later I get a fraud warning text from my credit card. By then it was too late and all the presale tix were sold. 

13 hours ago, jtrover said:

That happened to me too, and I live in Canada. I bought tix to Detroit, MI USA because the venue is 15 minutes from my house in Canada. I live in a border city. Toronto is 4 hours away from me. My credit cards weren't working, so I just used PayPal. That worked. 20 minutes later I get a fraud warning text from my credit card. By then it was too late and all the presale tix were sold. 

PayPal didn't work for me 🤷‍♂️ there was some ''technical error" popping up. I use PayPal to pay for many things, including a ticket for Paris show on StubHub, but Ticketmaster just refuses to accept PayPal 

Thanks for all the tips everyone!

I had issues with PayPal too. It seems there must have been a glitch buying tickets for LA on the first day because once I gave up and tried my backup plan (Dallas), the transaction went through without a problem!

Oh well, at least I have tickets now and I get to check out a new city!