Ticketmaster CHILE post on Instagram

Dj Garrido

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

I believe in a second STADIUMS ONLY leg in 2024. With shows in South America, a couple of cities in Europe (1 night only in Wembley Stadium, for example) and Asia.

Yeah, it will probably be announced once the tour starts.

22 minutes ago, Lisa Powerhouse said:

I really hope for you guys she does a second leg for South America, and Asia and Australia. All those rumours about stadium bookings make it more credible. 

Does anyone remember when she announced the 2009 leg of S&S? 

S&S '09 wasn't announced until after the '08 leg was finished as far as I remember, so maybe January 2009...

20 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

S&S '09 wasn't announced until after the '08 leg was finished as far as I remember, so maybe January 2009...

Yeah, but the spectrum of concerts has changed a lot since the 00s. I'm sure she'll announce the Latam dates once the tour starts, talking advantage of the international coverage that she will get.

3 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Yeah, but the spectrum of concerts has changed a lot since the 00s. I'm sure she'll announce the Latam dates once the tour starts, talking advantage of the international coverage that she will get.

I have no doubt that they'll announce the SA leg of this tour in the coming weeks/months, but I was answering a specific question about S&S.

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

oh wow interesting, I did not know this! She must have got her second wind, literally lol

Re Australia - I really hope this happens!

It was completely out of the blue alright, she had a divorce to pay for!

Hope Australia get their flowers this time as well and she redeems her legacy there.

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

oh wow interesting, I did not know this! She must have got her second wind, literally lol

Re Australia - I really hope this happens!

I just checked, it was announced January 30th 2009.

I can imagine they will be reluctant to mention SA or any other territories unless it is locked in. Who can forget the MDNA fiasco.