Edit History

SonnyX

SonnyX

22 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Guys, from what I saw yesterday at the Grammys… you have to be prepared for what’s coming when the tour starts… not gonna be an easy ride 😅

She’s definitely not ready to be on road atm… hopefully by July miracles will happen.

She’s lacking the confidence… also personally I’m just sick & over those kind of speeches.

Don't make me anxious... she canceled my Paris show during the MX Tour so I hope to finally see her live in Cologne this year :seeno:

As for the Grammys... she looked good (put away those grills please) and the speech was nice but nothing groundbreaking. I wish she would stop attending these kind of shows as they have never showed her the respect she deserves... while Beyoncé gets (undeservedly) every damn award

SonnyX

SonnyX

18 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Guys, from what I saw yesterday at the Grammys… you have to be prepared for what’s coming when the tour starts… not gonna be an easy ride 😅

She’s definitely not ready to be on road atm… hopefully by July miracles will happen.

She’s lacking the confidence… also personally I’m just sick & over those kind of speeches.

Don't make me anxious... she canceled my Paris show during the MX Tour so I hope to finally see her live in Cologne this year :seeno:

Important Information

Terms of Use