Edit History

Alex the rebel heart

Alex the rebel heart

On another topic, am I the only one who thinks that M is in better health conditions than she was 4 years ago at Madame X Tour? Yes, she had her health scare months ago (we're expecting full recovery) but she seems more confident and happier now, and her body looks strong to have more dance than her previous tour. I don't expect her to dance a lot (actually there's no pop star that dances a lot on their shows now, only kpop groups are doing extremely tiring choreos), but my mind can't stope telling me that she will do her best on this show.

My only concearn is that all tour dates are very close to each other, but again, at this point she must be rehearsing 1 to 2 times the full show per day, so I'm hoping that everything goes very well on tour.

Alex the rebel heart

Alex the rebel heart

On another topic, am I the only one who thinks that M is in better health conditions than she was 4 years ago at Madame X Tour? Yes, she had her health scare months ago but she seems more confident and happier now, and her body looks strong to have more dance than her previous tour. I don't expect her to dance a lot (actually there's no pop star that dances a lot on their shows now, only kpop groups are doing extremely tiring choreos), but my mind can't stope telling me that she will do her best on this show.

My only concearn is that all tour dates are very close to each other, but again, at this point she must be rehearsing 1 to 2 times the full show per day, so I'm hoping that everything goes very well on tour.

Alex the rebel heart

Alex the rebel heart

On another topic, am I the only one who thinks that M is in better health conditions than she was 4 years ago at Madame X Tour? Yes, she had her health scare months ago but she seems more confident and happier now, and her body looks strong to have more dance than her previous tour. I don't expect her to dance a lot (actually there's no pop star that dances a lot on their shows now, only kpop groups are doing extremely tiring choreos), but my mind can't stope telling me that she will do her best on this show.

My only concearn is that all tour dates are very close to each other.

Important Information

Terms of Use