Edit History

Dom

Dom

8 minutes ago, MPowered said:

There are no more songs on the setlist that previously haven’t been performed on tour. So, no Little Star.

Just read that the never performed before songs are apparently NRM, RM and BG. How do you feel about these particular choices? I personally only love BG, but can imagine that NRM can be interesting in the context of the show. …I just never really liked RM…always felt like an underdeveloped sister of Vogue to me which was only created so she could put another “new song” on TIC.

Dom

Dom

7 minutes ago, MPowered said:

There are no more songs on the setlist that previously haven’t been performed on tour. So, no Little Star.

Just read that the never performed before songs are apparently NRM, RM and BG. How do you feel about these particular choices? I personally only love BG, but can imagine that NRM can be interesting in the context of the show. …I just never really liked RM…always felt like an underdeveloped sister of Vogue to me which was only created ao she could put another “new song” on TIC.

Dom

Dom

2 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Just read that the never performed before songs are apparently NRM, RM and BG. How do you feel about this particular choices? I personally only love BG, but can imagine that NRM can be interesting in the context of the show. …I just never really liked RM…always felt like an underdeveloped sister of Vogue to me which was only created ao she could put another “new song” on TIC.

Important Information

Terms of Use