Edit History

Valdu25

Valdu25

Honestly, no matter what the next revealed songs are, I'm already super excited by what we have so far. 

Could you imagine, two months ago, that we are about to see Madonna singing Bad Girl, Nothing Really Matters, Rain or even Justify My Love in the same show ? 

And for now, some hits are already in there : Ray of Light, Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, Don't Tell Me... I'm pretty sure these songs are going to be amazing on stage. After almost 15 years we deserve to hear Ray of Light in its pop glory !

Can't wait ! :D 

EDIT : And I have faith in Stuart Price to remix Hung Up on Tokischa in a way we will like !

Valdu25

Valdu25

Honestly, no matter what the next revealed songs are, I'm already super excited by what we have so far. 

Could you imagine, two months ago, that we are about to see Madonna singing Bad Girl, Nothing Really Matters, Rain or even Justify My Love in the same show ? 

And for now, some hits are already in there : Ray of Light, Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, Don't Tell Me... I'm pretty sure these songs are going to be amazing on stage. After almost 15 years we deserve to hear Ray of Light in its pop glory !

Can't wait ! :D 

Important Information

Terms of Use