Edit History

Celebration

Celebration

Added some clarification for people with no humor

34 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I can't wait! There's a few RSD's I want to get - AL being the one I am so excited for! 

I need to find a record store in Sydney that is participating though - usually just order online.

Wait a minute! Is there a shortage of participating record stores in SYDNEY? With a population of 5.2 million I thought you had plety.

Gothenburg's population is about 590.000, and we have at least four record stores that participate in RSD.

Oh man, if I ever thought about moving to Australia, I abandoned that thought now.  I cannot live in a vinyl desert like that.
(Plus I've heard that kangaroos, that we on the other side of the planet think are so cute and exotic, are moody big buggers that punches people who gets too near them, and knocks them out!
Nah, I'll stay in Sweden. A cranky moose isn't fun to go near, but at least I know how to handle them...) :)

P.S. My rant about the dangers of Australia is very tounge-in-cheek and not to be taken seriousley.

Celebration

Celebration

8 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I can't wait! There's a few RSD's I want to get - AL being the one I am so excited for! 

I need to find a record store in Sydney that is participating though - usually just order online.

Wait a minute! Is there a shortage of participating record stores in SYDNEY? With a population of 5.2 million I thought you had plety.

Gothenburg's population is about 590.000, and we have at least four record stores that participate in RSD.

Oh man, if I ever thought about moving to Australia, I abandoned that thought now.  I cannot live in a vinyl desert like that.
(Plus I've heard that kangaroos, that we on the other side of the planet think are so cute and exotic, are moody big buggers that punches people who gets too near them, and knocks them out!
Nah, I'll stay in Sweden. A cranky moose isn't fun to go near, but at least I know how to handle them...) :)

Important Information

Terms of Use