Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

The picture disc will be a Madonna.com / Rhino.com / Warner exclusive.

"Madame X: Music From The Theater Xperience" will be released on vinyl for the first time

The 3 LP set features live versions of 22 songs from different phases of Madonna's unique career. The vinyl version also includes two previously unreleased performances: "Sodade" and "Crave" (with Swae Lee).

A tour by Madonna is an event, that's the way it is on her current world tour (which luckily can continue soon) and it was also the case in 2019/2020 when the Queen of Pop traveled the globe and for the first time since her "Virgin “-Tour played in smaller venues again in 1985. The result was evenings steeped in intimacy - a rare and unforgettable experience for all fans, impressively documented in 2021's Madame X, its concept film and digital soundtrack. In a few weeks, on September 22nd , the soundtrack will be made available on vinyl for the first time . The 3 LP set also includes two previously unreleased bonus tracks.

In all, MADAME X: MUSIC FROM THE THEATER XPERIENCE features 22 powerful live performances of songs that span a remarkably wide range of stages in Madonna's iconic career, including, of course, her 2019 album Madame X. The two previously unreleased tracks are "Crave" (featuring Swae Lee) and "Sodade" .

MADAME X: MUSIC FROM THE THEATER XPERIENCE was recorded in Lisbon in January 2020 during Madonna's Madame X tour. The tour was part of a long history of spectacular concert tours. Madonna's 2008 Sticky & Sweet Tour still holds the record for the highest-grossing concert tour by a female artist of all time.

On the Madame X tour, Madonna presented herself to audiences in the fearless persona of Madame X, a secret agent who constantly shifts identities as she travels the world fighting for freedom and bringing light to dark places. From Madonna's latest 14th studio album Madame X, the soundtrack includes mesmerizing performances from the likes of Dark Ballet, I Rise and I Don't Search I Find, which topped the 2020 Hot Dance Club Songs chart by Billboard, earning Madonna her 50th #1 hit of her career. Other highlights of the track listing include live versions of their world-renowned songs such as "Vogue", "Human Nature", "Like A Prayer" and "Frozen".

MADAME X: MUSIC FROM THEATER XPERIENCE is available as a 3LP black vinyl set from all retailers, plus a special limited-edition 3LP Picture Disc available exclusively through Madonna.com, Rhino.com and Warner Music Group's D2C stores .

With over 300 million records sold worldwide, Madonna is the best-selling artist of all time. The US icon's unparalleled career has garnered countless accolades including seven Grammy Awards, 24 ASCAP Pop Music Awards and numerous international awards including BRIT, Bravo Otto, Danish Music, Edison, GAFFA, International Dance Music, Ivor Novello, Juno, MTV and World Music Awards and several others. In 2008, Madonna was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

MADAME X: MUSIC FROM THE THEATER XPERIENCE

3-LP track listing

LP One
Side A
1. "Intro" 
2. "God Control"
3. "Dark Ballet"
4. "Human Nature"

Side B
1. “Vogue”
2. “I Don't Search I Find”
3. “American Life”
4. “Batuka”

LP Two
Side A
1. “Fado Pechincha” (featuring Gaspar Varela)
2. “Killers Who Are Partying”
3. “Crazy”
4. “Welcome To My Fado Club” (Medley)
5. “Medellin” (featuring Maluma)

Side B
1. "Extreme Occident"
2. "Breathwork" (Dance Interlude)
3. "Frozen"
4. "Come Alive"

LP Three
Side A
1. “Future” (featuring Quavo)
2. “Like A Prayer”
3. “I Rise”

Side B
Bonus Tracks
1. “Sodade”*
2. “Crave” (featuring Swae Lee)*

* Previously unpublished

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.warnermusic.de/news/mitschnitt-von-der-tour-2020-madame-x-music-from-the-theater-xperience-erscheint-erstmals-auf-vinyl

52 minutes ago, Karma said:

I have managed to capture the page (With google translate from German to English):

SjJkrg9.jpeg

MrwxNSq.jpeg

Dle1fo7.jpeg

Q1RHLvE.jpeg

ved9A4t.jpeg

4PsLnrj.jpeg

QCkjNjp.jpeg

XAdtWUx.jpeg

BNKRNAS.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I’m just confused why MX?!!!! That tour was the flop of her career not to mention it was considered a MX album tour which is still under Interscope. They could release CT or S&S instead. 

Because Madonna is a highly collectible artist and they know that enough fans will buy it to make it worth releasing for the record company.

28 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Because Madonna is a highly collectible artist and they know that enough fans will buy it to make it worth releasing for the record company.

I sure know that, but releasing CT or S&S (her highest-grossing tour) would be better… that’s what I think.

2 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

Hate to say it, and I hope I’m wrong, but if this is being issued by Rhino in September, then I can’t see a deluxe reissue of one of her albums coming this year 😢

thats because we arent getting any at all - its just going to re-issue vinyl and digital maxi eps  - i have accepted thats all this crap warner deal is going to be now ... they've had 2 years to give us an expanded album :sad:

On 8/11/2023 at 10:38 PM, wtg1987 said:

thats because we arent getting any at all - its just going to re-issue vinyl and digital maxi eps  - i have accepted thats all this crap warner deal is going to be now ... they've had 2 years to give us an expanded album :sad:

I’m sure we will get that when the time is ready. 

Just now, RyanUK said:

I was holding out hope, but once the 40th anniversary came and went with nothing mentioned regarding the reissues I’ve come to conclusion that nothing is coming. Like you say they have had two years to reissue an already released album, she could have released and toured a new album by now. 

I was really excited when it was first announced, but I was also dubious when I knew that M was curating them. We all know that she hates looking back and being seen as a legacy act. It makes me wonder if this is the reason it’s taking so long because she’s putting it off? Who knows, but they’ve really dropped the ball and missed a fantastic opportunity to celebrate her 40th anniversary. 

I feel the same about it. Plus considering the period we are, nowadays it's kind of risky to release a lot of physical stuff since people basically only buy vinyls. I don't belong to this category because I still buy CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays, Vinyls and cassettes if it is the case. And speaking of which, I still can't believe they are missing the opportunity to reissue Celebration vinyl now that the same named tour is coming.