Edit History

DanceWithMe

DanceWithMe

On 9/11/2023 at 6:23 AM, cosmic_system said:

By the way, I never said they should not release it.  But after 15 years and the more complete Finally compilation I don’t see Warner doing it (with errors fixed) since they will be probably more interested in a new updated compilation. Madonna, that we know was the one behind Finally, is also probably more interested in something like that. Something like the latest Pet Shop Boys compilation would be perfect.  

Pretty sure I mentioned this already, but apparently the standard version of Celebration might get a vinyl release, likely in time for the U.S. dates (so Q1). So it will likely be a 2 LP thing. I also heard a repress of Hard Candy on black vinyl is coming as well, or at least its being heavily considered to be released soon instead of down the road.

I think there's also talk about a digital re-release of Celebration with updated singles, kind of like the True Blue and Like a Prayer anniversary releases. So at least if anything, we'll have a 24-Bit digital release of Celebration.

DanceWithMe

DanceWithMe

By the way, I never said they should not release it.  But after 15 years and the more complete Finally compilation I don’t see Warner doing it (with errors fixed) since they will be probably more interested in a new updated compilation. Madonna, that we know was the one behind Finally, is also probably more interested in something like that. Something like the latest Pet Shop Boys compilation would be perfect.  

Pretty sure I mentioned this already, but apparently the standard version of Celebration might get a vinyl release, likely in time for the U.S. dates (so Q1). So it will likely be a 2 LP thing. I also heard a repress of Hard Candy on black vinyl is coming as well, or at least its being heavily considered to be released soon instead of down the road.

I think there's also talk about a digital re-release of Celebration with updated singles, kind of like the True Blue and Like a Prayer anniversary releases. So at least if anything, we'll have a 24-Bit digital release of Celebration.

DanceWithMe

DanceWithMe

Pretty sure I mentioned this already, but apparently the standard version of Celebration might get a vinyl release, likely in time for the U.S. dates (so Q1). So it will likely be a 2 LP thing. I also heard a repress of Hard Candy on black vinyl is coming as well, or at least its being heavily considered.

Important Information

Terms of Use