MDNA Vinyl Repress coming this July

thegoldencalf

16 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

Ah, damn. Slight delay with my order from Imusic. Anyone else who ordered through them get the email about a second batch for the 4th August due to the record label underestimating the demand?

Good things come to those who wait, I guess emoji854.png

Apparently this will be cancelled too. 💀💀💀

1 hour ago, Crazy For M said:

Ah, damn. Slight delay with my order from Imusic. Anyone else who ordered through them get the email about a second batch for the 4th August due to the record label underestimating the demand?

2nd batch? so someone must've gotten the 1st batch?

6 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

Same here. I can wait, no problem 😉

3 hours ago, IconicRebel said:

Anyone in the US place an order yet? I want to get this but I'm not sure which site to use 

I ordered from DrownedWorldRecords.com for $62.99.

They are based in Seattle.

I’ve ordered several things from them and everything has arrived great.

Always remember, to do your research when purchasing anything on the internet.  No matter how great a deal may seem, depending on where you live, etc, it may not be the best option for everyone.  Anything I post are options, but I would never say it's a great option for everyone.  But the power of the internet and the source of fans are always helpful:

This source is great for other various option for this album.  Nothing is guaranteed:

https://www.discogs.com/release/3521761-Madonna-MDNA

37 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Someone edited their post again so my post looks dumb now. Here is what I was referring to:

IMG_0649.thumb.jpeg.4c0dc735ffbb1f2969e08a4f6a0bca85.jpeg
:)

Odd for someone to claim they are ignoring me everywhere else to quote me two seconds after I amended my post to clarify what was $19 and what was $99.   Dude, this isn't a competition. Chill man!   :salty:

26 minutes ago, tscott said:

Odd for someone to claim they are ignoring me everywhere else to quote me two seconds after I amended my post to clarify what was $19 and what was $99.   Dude, this isn't a competition. Chill man!   :salty:

Dude, you had me on block and told me to block you lmao

YOU are the one competing for more posts and start threads for attention.

You make it impossible to ignore you and now I am no longer ignoring you, so you win. But keep the baiting at bay. Don’t want you to get banned. :luv: