Forbidden Love 95 Unreleased Official Video

roberMDNA

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

The fact that at the time there was no information in this regard about a possible video for Forbidden love does not mean that it does not exist. Haven't we fans been surprised with innumerable demos or alternative versions of songs that we had no idea existed? Something tells me that the video does exist and it is due to these reasons: its inclusion on the Something to Remember compilation and using the same name for one of her songs on the album Confessions on the DanceFloor. We just have to wait patiently because sooner or later this kind of thing ends up coming to light.

Again, there is NO video for Forbidden Love.  It's all fan fiction and wishful thinking. You can sit here until the moon turns blue saying, "but just because we don't know that it exists, doesn't mean it doesn't".  Sure, we can say that for  just about anything. But it just doesn't exist.  Much of Madonna's time is accounted for during this period.  If there was a video, we would have known by now.  Madonna's video for "Human Nature" was getting regular rotation that spring and summer of 1995.  She filmed the video for "I Want You" during that summer.  But once Madonna and her team realized "I Want You" couldn't be a single, they quickly filmed "You'll See" as well. 

Just because it's on the Something to Remember album, doesn't mean anything.  So was the title song, but no video was made for that.  Also, I have no idea how you came to the conclusion since Confessions on a Dancefloor has a song of the same title, a video may exist?  That makes no sense at all.  Neither song relate other than the title.  

When STR was released, she went right into training, recording and production of Evita.  It wasn't until January of '96 that she had a day off from the set of Evita while in Argentina, she filmed "Love Don't Live Here Anymore", the final single from that compilation.  

• 11 months later...