Edit History

stevemic

stevemic

17 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

There’s a particular blogger (a female) that has been harbouring and expressing the most extreme hatred for Madonna over the years, accusing Madonna of sabotaging her in various and vicious ways: massive copyright theft (that blogger claims to have a huge 10,000+ song catalogue Madonna stole from and passed around in the industry), espionage, wiretapping, aggravated stalking and harassment, commissioning (through members of the Kabbalah Centre) repeated acts of attempted murder (incl. three instances of vehicular assault), attempted sexual assault, theft of real estate property, etc.

She’s now rejoicing at Madonna’s plight… Some of you may know which blogger I’m referring to. Most would say that blogger’s just crazy and making up complete fabrications—that’s blogger has never been able to adequately prove her claims, and chances are Madonna doesn’t even know about her. I’m just saying, on a metaphysical level, that type of hatred and jealousy harboured for someone may act as a conduit of negativity, a curse of sorts. And that’s precisely why Madonna’s been praying angels for protection and wearing the Kabbalah bracelet over the years.

That said, if the tour was postponed, I guess they deemed Madonna would not be apt and ready by July 15. Madonna could live long, but she's gotta rest, sleep more and reinforce her immune system.

The blogger deserves outing. And a taste of her own medicine. 

If Madonna is aware of her  - why is she even taking this disturbed twisted nobody seriously? 

stevemic

stevemic

13 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

There’s a particular blogger (a female) that has been harbouring and expressing the most extreme hatred for Madonna over the years, accusing Madonna of sabotaging her in various and vicious ways: massive copyright theft (that blogger claims to have a huge 10,000+ song catalogue Madonna stole from and passed around in the industry), espionage, wiretapping, aggravated stalking and harassment, commissioning (through members of the Kabbalah Centre) repeated acts of attempted murder (incl. three instances of vehicular assault), attempted sexual assault, theft of real estate property, etc.

She’s now rejoicing at Madonna’s plight… Some of you may know which blogger I’m referring to. Most would say that blogger’s just crazy and making up complete fabrications—that’s blogger has never been able to adequately prove her claims, and chances are Madonna doesn’t even know about her. I’m just saying, on a metaphysical level, that type of hatred and jealousy harboured for someone may act as a conduit of negativity, a curse of sorts. And that’s precisely why Madonna’s been praying angels for protection and wearing the Kabbalah bracelet over the years.

That said, if the tour was postponed, I guess they deemed Madonna would not be apt and ready by July 15. Madonna could live long, but she's gotta rest, sleep more and reinforce her immune system.

The blogger deserves outing. And a taste of her own medicine. 

If Madonna is aware of her  - why is she even taking this disturbed nobody seriously? 

Important Information

Terms of Use