Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

This is kinda stressing. I think it's time to disconnect from forums for a while 'cause I come here in search for real news and, since the lack of them is making us theorize stuff, my anxiety is having a bad time lol.

Hope we can hear from mom soon! xo

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

But with a much less vocabulary (it’s a joke)

Pro tip — If you want to mock a person’s vocabulary… perhaps first better proofread your own post to make sure that you — you know —  actually use all nine words correctly.  Especially when there isn’t a single even vaguely complicated word within your post.

I think all of her camp has been sworn to secrecy including Rosie now. But why is that?     I’m going to keep thinking positive that no news is good news and that Madonna has been getting better and stronger with every day especially with the best doctors and getting vitamins, shots, taking antibiotics and whatever else of latest in healing things. She may be just waiting to get clearance from her doctor now and then all systems are a “go” and that’s when we might hear something. No one is going to stop her show(sound familiar? 💃💃💃). This woman is a Showgirl in every sense of the word and one of the most determined people ever too. So, watch out and get out of her way. Lol 

This is absolutely disgraceful that we still don't have information about opening night yet. I'm supposed to be in Vancouver a week from today. They know that dates are being postponed -- How can they still be sitting on an official announcement here?

It feels completely inconsiderate towards the fans who shelled out lots of money to travel for opening night. It's been over a week now...is it really that big of an ask to get Ticketmaster to officially update the show as "Postponed, new date TBD" and offer a refund option?

10 hours ago, Mden said:

I think certain news outlets like tmz do not want her to get better, for whatever reason, and are only fishing for rumors or sources that can fit or corroborate their preferred narrative. 

This may be true and while I agree the media is out of control with Madonna's well being, there's always an ounce of truth to what is being said.  Something is up.   My fear is she may not be recovering as expected.  Therefore her team may still be working on how to approach all this.

7 hours ago, Ayham said:

Maybe this ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date! 👏🏼

Yeah, I think at this point, the ticket will be valid when a new date is scheduled.  This isn't something fans should worry about.  Guy was specific and mentioned a "new start date". 

6 hours ago, RebelHeart said:

Let's  be real - if everything was ok, they would shut down the rumours right away. I'm not saying that all media rumours are true but they are not issuing a statement for a reason.

While I believe the media is making a circus of this and are no more knowledgeable to what actually happened and how she's recovering, it seems to me, it's possible, things were far worse than we may have imagined.  We all want to be hopeful, but that doesn't mean we should pretend she's just fine. 

I think what @RyanUKsays here, sums it up for me:

4 hours ago, RyanUK said:

I completely understand that people are getting frustrated waiting and I agree that at this point they should know how the next month is going to pan out, and should issue some sort of statement alerting fans that the shows won’t be going ahead, so that fans affected can plan accordingly. I can only guess that they are waiting to secure new dates at the venues before issuing any sort of statement. Unfortunately rebooking venues at this stage is going to be tricky and can take some time. When a tour is first planned, it can take anywhere from 6 - 12 months to secure venues, dates etc. I know this as I’ve done this line of work. As frustrating as it is for fans, we need to have a little bit of patience and faith. I can guarantee there will be people behind the scenes working day and night, going back and forth trying to make this huge puzzle fit back together. Hopefully we will hear something from her camp this week. 

We just need to wait things out.  These supposed people some are claiming to already vacationing in Vancouver, thinking the show is still a go, have to be very naive.  Guy was clear there was going to be a "new start date".   At this point, no one should be planning things specifically for any of her shows this July.  There is no way she's going to make those dates.  

Ticketmaster and LiveNation need to get their shit together because the fact they are still selling tickets to shows that are clearly not happening, seems deceptive. 

I;m just tired of lame jokes and snark.

And IF you weren’t mocking Rosie, then really?  What was the point of your post which made NO grammatical sense as written,  Go reread.  It’s hilariously inarticulate.

Everybody here is such a negative cunt lately.  It’s exhausting.

34 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

This is absolutely disgraceful that we still don't have information about opening night yet. I'm supposed to be in Vancouver a week from today. They know that dates are being postponed -- How can they still be sitting on an official announcement here?

It feels completely inconsiderate towards the fans who shelled out lots of money to travel for opening night. It's been over a week now...is it really that big of an ask to get Ticketmaster to officially update the show as "Postponed, new date TBD" and offer a refund option?

It’s been cancelled.   This has been made clear on here at least a dozen times.

2 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

I;m just tired of lame jokes and snark.

And IF you weren’t mocking Rosie, then really?  What was the point of your post which made NO grammatical sense as written,  Go reread.  It’s hilariously inarticulate.

Lol you is so funny much!!! 

News of Madonna 2.0 (french fan site who've gotten things wrong in the past) reporting the following. Take with a pinch of salt as they seem to be the only ones reporting this for now

EXCLUSIVES

We can -today- tell you that the dates for the Miami concert in September (9&10) are confirmed!

Hopefully they keep it tomorrow

Source: Trust Us

2 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

It’s been cancelled.   This has been made clear on here at least a dozen times.

Okay, well I hope the other 20,000 people going opening night also have accounts on Madonna Infinity and are obsessing over her, scouring the internet so that they can happen upon Guy Oseary's personal Instagram account to get "confirmation" that the Vancouver date is canceled. Thankfully, they've sent out tickets to all Vancouver attendees, making it *very* obvious that the show is canceled! /s

Some of you would be abhorrent in official communications-related jobs lol.

10 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Okay, well I hope the other 20,000 people going opening night also have accounts on Madonna Infinity and are obsessing over her, scouring the internet so that they can happen upon Guy Oseary's personal Instagram account to get "confirmation" that the Vancouver date is canceled. Thankfully, they've sent out tickets to all Vancouver attendees, making it *very* obvious that the show is canceled! /s

Some of you would be abhorrent in official communications-related jobs lol.

You'd have to be living under a rock not to have seen the constant news reports which has shared what Guy posted.  There is no way, someone who has tickets to this show, really thinks the show is still happening.

That said;  Madonna.com, Ticketmaster and Live Nation need to announce what shows are postponed. 

24 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

News of Madonna 2.0 (french fan site who've gotten things wrong in the past) reporting the following. Take with a pinch of salt as they seem to be the only ones reporting this for now

EXCLUSIVES

We can -today- tell you that the dates for the Miami concert in September (9&10) are confirmed!

Hopefully they keep it tomorrow

Source: Trust Us

I’ve had a hunch that Miami is going to be the new start of tour… don’t ask me why. Just a hunch 

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

And shitty pages and profiles spreading rumors and lies, also people here being rude...We need official response from her staff!