Sinéad O'Connor, SNL 1992 'WAR'

23 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Please find a way to disagree without name calling. 

Ok, I won't be interecting with that member again so it won't happen. If you need me to edit the post/or delete it let me know. 

While we're at it @RUADJAI, May I ask what will happen to the member that was left implying for pages on the instagram topic that Madonna is a p-word or nothing will be done?

5 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

Ok, I won't be interecting with that member again so it won't happen. If you need me to edit the post/or delete it let me know. 

While we're at it @RUADJAI, May I ask what will happen to the member that was left implying for pages on the instagram topic that Madonna is a p-word or nothing will be done?

I addressed it just like I just addressed you. I asked that people stop talking about pedophilia all together, including about Michael Jackson, as no one has proof of anything and anything further is speculation and wasted energy. 

On 8/6/2023 at 9:09 AM, 123 said:

Calling someone stupid doesn't equate to implying someone is a criminal though.

Why are you getting so butthurt about someone who doesn't even know you exist? Did anyone press charges?

Besides, a few months ago there was an entire thread with pages dedicated to that same discussion. Time to move on.

Calling someone 'stupid' directly because you don't like their opinion is directly cruel and just not acceptable on a forum.