Madonna Historians Requested: VIP Packages for All Tours

WokeUpInMedellin

I'm seeking the help of any Madonna historians out there who are up for a true research challenge.

I'm highly interested in compiling a record of all the VIP experiences provided throughout Madonna's touring history

Now, I know nothing about the history of "VIP" as it pertains to touring in general. I don't know if this is a new concept / offer that emerged in the new millennium, or if such package experiences have always existed, or some answer in between.

My dream for this thread would be primary artifact evidence (such as screenshots, scans of fan-club documents, etc.) of the exact names and perks of each VIP offer provided at every tour back to the Virgin Tour. I'd prefer not to rely on second-hand anecdotal memory and vague descriptions, but if that's the absolute best we can do, then so be it. I do fear that this information is lost to time and our only remaining source is oral history.

I don't recall there being a vip ticket for Re-Invention, maybe through her fanclub, but that was pretty much the last sollid concert when if you played the waiting game (as in getting in line at 7:00 am) you would be rewarded with the best spot. I remember running into an empty arena to make it in time for the golden circle to close. I think it was confessions when they started early entry tickets and VIP packages and you would find your sweaty self next to a freshly showered fan of yesteryear already positioned themselves in front of the stage

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I think for DWT there was at least a watch as a gift for special tickets.

There was also a watch for MDNA in Europe as a gift

s-l1200.jpg

Thiere was a VIP package in Brazil that may have been exclusive for that show that includes an gorgeous USB Key with an ENGRAVED Madonna Hologram on both sides that just sparkle. This package also includes an MDNA Bag, and am official MDNA Tour Logo phone case!
$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1 hour ago, Pretender1978 said:

I don't recall there being a vip ticket for Re-Invention, maybe through her fanclub, but that was pretty much the last sollid concert when if you played the waiting game (as in getting in line at 7:00 am) you would be rewarded with the best spot. I remember running into an empty arena to make it in time for the golden circle to close. I think it was confessions when they started early entry tickets and VIP packages and you would find your sweaty self next to a freshly showered fan of yesteryear already positioned themselves in front of the stage

I do know they had a pit but it was not part of the ticket options. Caresse personally selected hardcore fans who already had tickets to go in that section closer to the dates. Kind of like the mdna golden triangle.