Edit History

mikemgmve

mikemgmve

Typos and clarity

23 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I understand the critique but she is getting older and with every tour, she is going to move slower. She hasn't been in the physical shape she used to be in.

Just to echo this sentiment. I'd already been thinking she's needed to stop trying to "keep up with the kids" and overexert herself for the past... 3-4 tours? Because it's been at the expense of her vocals. I'm thrilled that she's taking it easier physically because in all the clips I've heard tonight that sound like live vocals - she sounds better than she has in over a decade. I feel Confessions was the last time she was vocally strong throughout a show, and this has made me much more excited for the show and spectacle of it all.

mikemgmve

mikemgmve

21 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I understand the critique but she is getting older and with every tour, she is going to move slower. She hasn't been in the physical shape she used to be in.

Just to echo this sentiment. I'd already been thinking she's needed to stop trying to "keep up with the kids" and overexert herself for the past... 3-4 tours? Because it's been at the expensive of her vocals. I'm thrilled that taking it easier physically because in all the clips I've heard, that sound like live vocals - she sounds better than she has in over a decade. For me Confessions was the last time she was vocally strong throughout.  It's made me much more excited for the show and spectacle of it all.

Important Information

Terms of Use