The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

1 minute ago, milotjuh said:

She sang some lines of CAC with the audience. She says she’s late because of a blown fuse backstage, and getting dressed in the dark. She seems to be in very high spirits. 

She always has an excuse it’s like when kids say I didn’t do my homework because the dog ate it 

1 hour ago, milotjuh said:

This venue has many bars, serving beer and rose flavored beer (…), but only one bar serving wine. Safe to say, the line for that is longer than any of the merch stands :kiss2:

Oh you can take Belgians away from Madonna, but NEVER from beer. At least their beer is a one-of-a-kind collective type.

5 minutes ago, Frankito said:

Causing a commotion

3 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

She sang some lines of CAC with the audience. She says she’s late because of a blown fuse backstage, and getting dressed in the dark. She seems to be in very high spirits. 

This promises to be real fun in YT videos. After all that obsessed Instagramer has just made his day!

1 minute ago, MattyMads said:

She always has an excuse it’s like when kids say I didn’t do my homework because the dog ate it 

What's important now... she's on stage and she's putting on one hell of a show.  And how awesome she gave a couple lines of Causing a Commotion?  She knows how the fans will eat that up!!  :party:

5 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

What’s f with the electricity and fuses in this tour, is this a street in India or what??? 

This is what I imagine every time they say we have a power issue 

IMG_6302.jpeg

5 minutes ago, ron92 said:

Oh leave her alone. She is not 100% and she said yesterday. In her carrier she was always late in this case it's a bless that she didn't cancel anything yet. 

My point is the excuses are becoming hilarious, she could just say she’s late because she’s not feeling too good or because she can’t be bothered to come on before 9pm. What will it be next show now, Stella didn’t know how to start up the music system, or Estere hid her microphone. 

4 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

From a couple of videos I saw, her voice is still a little nasal. I hope she improves 100% from what seems to be a cold during these two days off. :pray:

The weather worldwide is just a mess now, many thanks, global warming that now has evolved to global boiling!

8 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"Causing A Commotion" capella - few seconds:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyttgDZS-E4/

Guess she doesn't hate it after all haha.

Talking about the devil...

25 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

This promises to be real fun in YT videos. After all that obsessed Instagramer has just made his day!

...dear, you can have now this done from your list of "things I wanna do before dying." EDIT: next thing to be written off is to watch her doing CAC in full, right Jeff????

16 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

My point is the excuses are becoming hilarious, she could just say she’s late because she’s not feeling too good or because she can’t be bothered to come on before 9pm. What will it be next show now, Stella didn’t know how to start up the music system, or Estere hid her microphone. 

But how do you know it wasn't a "blown fuse"? It very well could been the case. Why should she make up a story you prefer to believe when the actual reason you don't believe could very well be true?  Anyway, I don't care.  Shows like hers take a lot to keep the lights on. I'm just glad she's not sick and didn't cancel.  She mentioned not feeling well last night, so that could have turned for the worse and she could have gotten worse and couldn't perform at all today.  Thank goodness that didn't happen. :party: