Edit History

FraP

FraP

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

I'd be a tour costume only for being able to attend every single SHOW of this tour.

Shame people still are talking about Rock in Rio... Do a Jeunesse Arena miniresidency for the Light's sake, M!!!

EDIT: sorry, don't know why my comment was posted twice, can't erase it

FraP

FraP

56 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I'd be a tour costume only for being able to attend every single SHOW of this tour.

Shame people still are talking about Rock in Rio... Do a Jeunesse Arena miniresidency for the Light's sake, M!!!

EDIT: sorry, don't know why my message was posted twice, can't erase it

FraP

FraP

23 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

In the past, my passion for Madonna led me to follow every video from every show of tours like the S&S, MDNA Tour, and RHT, and I would have loved to see every single show if I had the financial means.

Now I still love her ❤️ But the love is different!

On the opening night of this tour, I was there but I had a so-so experience because I was feeling very ill 🤒 and also due to too high expectations, I watched it with little open-mindedness.

I had to give the concert a second chance to fully appreciate it. In Lisbon, I finally enjoyed the show a lot and understood it better, except for the ending which I still don't like.

In Milan, I enjoyed the concert again, even though at times I was less engaged, probably due to familiarity with the show. Like, during Die Another Day, the ending and Rain, I was even bored 😴 (which has never happened to me watching Madonna).

I thought seeing the same show three times in two months might be too much for the current me, although the third time I discovered new aspects to admire and noticed details that had escaped me before. For example, I absolutely loved The Beast Within.

That performance is absolute fire 🔥

I hadn't planned on attending a fourth show, also because the current tour is different from the previous ones, less focused on the wow effect, it's a real autobiographical concert.

It's more human than CT or BAT, but it's more rigid than a Rebel Heart Tour, where with Pittman there were a thousand variations and a lot of surprise songs.

Although it has some flaws compared to previous tours, I definitely prefer it to the MDNA Tour (which I love) and the Madame X Tour... Don't get me wrong!

Now, I've been given a ticket for the SF show 🌉

And since a lot of time will have passed since the last time I saw her (almost three months), I'm sure I will be able to fully enjoy it and what happened in Milan won't happen.

I'll see EY for the first time, I'll see a Madonna who engages the audience more and maybe she'll have some other surprise in store!

This time, I plan to turn off my phone 📵 and live in the moment to the fullest, even though I'll be in the stands rather than floor tickets as on the previous shows. But I will have an excellent view (I'll be down low) and I will let myself go to the rhythm of the music, dancing a lot, which nowadays at concerts very few people do!

I'll let you know how it will be!

Important Information

Terms of Use