The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

3 minutes ago, Queen hearts said:

I'm always at an awe with these different views of the stage.  Didn't know the stage lit up like that at the beginning either until I saw the beginning of the first video. Thank you for sharing.  Seems like the audience is eating her up and keeping her in good spirits! 

1 minute ago, scallywally said:

Nooo not her really nice chatty girl, harmless. Im not a good judge of character I think that about everybody but thats better than being judgy gay bitchy isnt it? Dont like that. 

The girl you told me about thru DM is completely unknown to me, but I believe she's really nice and friendly, the frontal opposite of the person I've called "jail key."

We Brazilians have this good reputation of being nice and, most important, strictly fair to anyone who interacts to us. To people who play nice to us, we play nice to them; to people who don't, well...

11 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

The girl you told me about thru DM is completely unknown to me, but I believe she's really nice and friendly, the frontal opposite of the person I've called "jail key."

We Brazilians have this good reputation of being nice and, most important, strictly fair to anyone who interacts to us. To people who play nice to us, we play nice to them; to people who don't, well...

I had a Brazilian boyfriend, he surely was a sweetheart and could melt you on how nice and Brazilian he was 

10 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I get it believe me im noce all round thats why i posted private Ive been around and love everyones spirit. Love latinos thats why i wouldnt say anything bad.   Theres a lot of cunts in the world yeah but I wear spray.  :laughing:  Try my best to not speak and avoid the slightest sign, too old. 

Ahah no it was only one, on holiday, he was gorgeous and sweet and strong and kind (... and of course top)

And he went on writing once he got back till Christmas. Beautiful memory. Then I met that shit of my old boyfriend so ...:Madonna009:

ANYWAY, apparently the news of the night - wich maybe you already discussed here - is that M, according to what herself said tonight during the show,  yeasterday filmed something at the Opera theatre in Paris :broken:

Everybody ready for the Max Martin new track video? (she did not say that but we need to dream, right? just each now and then :kiss2:)

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

Ahah no it was only one, on holiday, he was gorgeous and sweet and strong and kind (... and of course top)

And he went on writing once he got back till Christmas. Beautiful memory. Then I met that shit of my old boyfriend so ...:Madonna009:

ANYWAY, apparently the news of the night - wich maybe you already discussed here - is that M, according to what herself said tonight during the show,  yeasterday filmed something at the Opera theatre in Paris :broken:

Everybody ready for the Max Martin new track video? (she did not say that but we need to dream, right? just each now and then :kiss2:)

❤️🔥

We are more than ready! The gossip is that she recorded something for a Brazilian Bank Tour Sponsor, but that seems to much since she could have done that from her ritz’s bathroom 

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

Jeez I wonder what's causing the fuck ups during the opening number. Seems to be happening far too often for her liking I'M SURE. Maybe it;s the grills. :Madonna017:  "WELL PUT ME ON THEIR FU**IN FREQUENCY, YOU KNOW"

I don't believe but avid fans are paying that much close of attention.  Fuck ups happen on tours, but there is so much more going on in the show, these minimal issues some fans nitpick, doesn't make a difference.