The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

@ArckangelI've seen "Leaving Neverland" and also watched the documentaries in response. I've read various things about it, but I'm not an expert on the subject. I couldn't say whether he's innocent or guilty; it's difficult. I remember after reading the arguments from both sides, I concluded that it's hard to be certain of his innocence or guilt, but doubts remain.

My feeling is that he was attracted to young boys; there are many clues that make me think so. Additionally, MJ always seemed to me intelligent and manipulative. And I don't believe what he said about his sexuality, that he was attracted to adult women. But he might never have committed any violence towards the children around him. Or he might not even be a pedophile, who knows.

I think we'll never have certain proof, also because he had alarms that warned him if someone approached, so if he was perpetrating some violence, he wouldn't have been caught (at least that's what I remember).

Madonna said she hadn't even watched the documentary. Sure, I know she defended him in 2003. I defended him for years, too, but now I have doubts.

Given the not so great relationship between M and MJ and that the tribute is a very forced interlude with a so-so mashup, I would have avoided it and done something else.

Anyway, I love Michael Jackson's music and would continue to listen to it even if there was certain proof of his guilt.

I separate Caravaggio's art from the crimes he committed.

1 minute ago, scallywally said:

That includes any extension of live shows this year. Im sure of it. Id put aside the money now! Any shows after Mexico £100 lets do it! :fantasy:

a part of me would love to have an extension of the tour and have the celebration the biggest M tour by revenue......

the other part of me want only a new album!!!!