Donna and Niki Concert Tonight in NYC/Streaming SOMEONE PLEASE CAPTURE

RUADJAI

On 2/1/2024 at 8:33 AM, Honey Little said:

Who is paying for the rights to sing these songs? And also the recorded version of Rain? I TRULY hope Madonna is getting her money.

Piojx, I TRULY believe that, as a credited, registered songwriter to these tunes, Madonna's getting her royalties very well paid.

This is how the music industry works, money's always coming to the right hands, I can't believe you'd so naive to doubt that.

• 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

I'm so glad that Madonna had completely ignored these ungrateful bitches on this celebration tour. LMAO. Especially That Niki bitch LOL

Thank you, I thought I was the only one thinking that.

I totally don't care about them since they are no longer with Madonna :smile:

12 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Thank you, I thought I was the only one thinking that.

I totally don't care about them since they are no longer with Madonna :smile:

Me too! And most of her real fans too~!!!

I still very clearly remember Toronto gay magazine Fab features an interview with this ungrateful bitch Niki Haris back in Oct 2004 

Q : Do you have a favorite Madonna movie?

Niki Haris : Is that Possible?

Q : why you did not go on the Re-Invention tour this summer and if you would tour with Madonna again?

Niki Haris :  I would do it when it's reinvention not regurgitation.

Regurgitation? Regurgitation tour? Seriously bitch? And more importantly "I would do it?????"

I would do it??? well well well look at where are you now.  No one care about you Niki you're A nobody. I mean A ungrateful nobody bitch. LOL

14 hours ago, I am madonna said:

I'm so glad that Madonna had completely ignored these ungrateful bitches on this celebration tour. LMAO. Especially That Niki bitch LOL

Right! Mrs regurgitation tour herself 😂. She must really ticked M off from 02 to 04. But really it's so weird like then singing the songs from their own perspective but they are from her perspective.. I wonder how she feels about this show she definitely knows about it. But this is a cute way for them to make bucks I guess? Just doesn't feel appropriate to me or make sense to sing these songs without M

Edited by Tudors (see edit history)

1 hour ago, I am madonna said:

I still very clearly remember Toronto gay magazine Fab features an interview with this ungrateful bitch Niki Haris back in Oct 2004 

Q : why you did not go on the Re-Invention tour this summer and if you would tour with Madonna again?

Regurgitation? Regurgitation tour? Seriously bitch? And more importantly "I would do it?????"

I would do it??? well well well look at where are you now.  No one care about you Niki you're A nobody. I mean A ungrateful nobody bitch. LOL

Damn!! U ate here 😂 girl get up outta your seat don't you know they try to imitate her but they just can't duplicate her :lol:

10 hours ago, I am madonna said:

In France, we would call this kind of person a "Grosse connasse de pute" :lol:

On 6/14/2024 at 9:01 AM, Tudors said:

Right! Mrs regurgitation tour herself 😂. She must really ticked M off from 02 to 04. But really it's so weird like then singing the songs from their own perspective but they are from her perspective.. I wonder how she feels about this show she definitely knows about it. But this is a cute way for them to make bucks I guess? Just doesn't feel appropriate to me or make sense to sing these songs without M

You must be very generous and nice person. Because I feel like it's sneaky and really pathetic way for them to make bucks from Madonna's fans. :lol:

In my opinion, Nikki thought Madonna's career was over with American Life album. So Nikki joined the band of Madonna haters and, more cruelly than anyone else, took the lead in disparaging Madonna. But Madonna rose like a phoenix, and now that sly opportunist Nikki is trying to make a penny out of using Madonna's name. IMO That's not into cute category, That's into Pathetic category.

Oops @I am madonnaI only thought Niki was dissatisfied to M's commitment to Kabbalah, I didn't know such tea about her believing M would be fulminated due to AL era...

...so I DARE YOU TO SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS BELOVED!!! AND HURRY UP DEAR!!!

EDIT: Last but not least: I TRULY root for you to not be actually Madonna Ciccone, born in August 16, 1958, in Bay City, MI, etc., 'cause I'd burn my whole M collection if you were actually her, hehe! TO PLEASURE!!!