DRESS YOU UP - Madonna & Fashion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

The Met gala look is 100% one of her finest looks ever. How I wish it had served as a look for a video or single artwork. top tier. 

truth......

love this punk transformation.... Riccardo Tisci make an amazing dress for her...... and her black bobbed hair? WOW!!!! One of my fav look of Madonna......

5 hours ago, dave2290 said:

some mdna era looks..... for you and i who are fan of this era....... @ChromaticanMondasia......

YESSSSS @dave2290my lovely yesss the divorce rave album much overlooked love the styles she had the era too ! Oh my days ❤️🖤

Just wish she pushed maybe for the album to breathe a bit more but it was literally FILM, ALBUM, TOUR in 12 months bless 

MDNA-TOURBOOK-INSIDE-FINAL_Page_13-1440x998.jpg

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

YESSSSS @dave2290my lovely yesss the divorce rave album much overlooked love the styles she had the era too ! Oh my days ❤️🖤

Just wish she pushed maybe for the album to breathe a bit more but it was literally FILM, ALBUM, TOUR in 12 months bless 

MDNA-TOURBOOK-INSIDE-FINAL_Page_13-1440x998.jpg

yes she do this album in a very short time ...., and the tour too...... miss so much that era......

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

yes she do this album in a very short time ...., and the tour too...... miss so much that era......

Agreed mate I wish she gave us a more controlled promo idea like GMAYL was designed for superbowl only really the rest of the world I feel would've benefit from GGW promoted as lead single to push the album and I do feel it may have been treated better but thing is after two years of electropop at its peak ....by 2012 sadly that style grew a bit tired in mainstream audiences maybe which despite breaking records for the first time it felt she was on trend rather than pushing ahead like I remember thinking some songs felt leftover from Britney's Femme Fatale a bit but others are just so gorgeous 

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Agreed mate I wish she gave us a more controlled promo idea like GMAYL was designed for superbowl only really the rest of the world I feel would've benefit from GGW promoted as lead single to push the album and I do feel it may have been treated better but thing is after two years of electropop at its peak ....by 2012 sadly that style grew a bit tired in mainstream audiences maybe which despite breaking records for the first time it felt she was on trend rather than pushing ahead like I remember thinking some songs felt leftover from Britney's Femme Fatale a bit but others are just so gorgeous 

Btw i was and i'm still happy with mdna and i have Britney femme fatale too...... and i love it!!!!