Detroit, USA [Oct 1, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These Bitches they are in my gang‼ï¸. Ride with us We in Detroit â¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour Posted Image

Posted Image

Detroit was Lit‼ï¸. Thank you â¤ï¸rebel heart fans â¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour 

Posted Image

Theres No Place Like Home! â¤ï¸U Detroit‼ï¸. â¤ï¸#rebelhearttour 

Posted Image

Till We Die. â¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour 

Posted Image

Can't Forget The Motor Cityâ€¼ï¸ â¤ï¸ #rebelheartour

Posted Image

Madonna dedicated "Rebel Heart" to her dad, thanking him "for making me so strong and instilling this drive in me to survive."

And before "La vie en rose," Madonna credited Lourdes with inspiring her to pick up the ukulele, which Madonna played on the song, and also noted that Lourdes both plays the ukulele and speaks French better than her mom. 

Madonna also used her hometown connection for some light-hearted references during the concert. After "Body Shop," a sequence set in an auto repair garage, she noted that, "If anybody can understand the trials and tribulations of working in the body shop, it's the Motor City. If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna give you trouble."

At another juncture she told the crowd, "There's a lot going on up here -- not bad for a small-town girl from Detroit."

And complaining about a non-existent time limit for the show -- "They said I have two hours -- get in, do you stuff, get out" -- Madonna grumbled, "Yeah, bitch, I'm from Detroit, so I should get some extra time up here on stage, right? Yeah!"

Archived