Los Angeles, CA, USA [Tue, Oct 27th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Image

Beyonce and Jay Z was also there.

Beyonce&JayZ went to Madonna's #rebelhearttour in Los Angeles last nyt &despite sitn in a private box,had 2 bodyguards standn thr? Posted Imagesigh.

they were in private box in the sound booth with two huge guards. Too intimidating but Beyoncé looked right at me

I found this tweets

OMFG... I need video which after Madonna sang La vi en Rose.

She want to two black dancers fight each other for her...

(Like a music performance. oh punch his nose! part)

then it looks like they did getting into real fight!!

I mean these two guys' face and eyes were really intense and seems like really pissed off!!

I'm not sure that was just acting or not.

Madonna even said "show must go on" something like warning tone to two dancers. 

you know "That's enough you morons. I want funny act not a real fight you stupid morons!" tone.

OMFG... I need video which after Madonna sang La vi en Rose.

She want to two black dancers fight each other for her... then it looks like they getting into real fight!!

I mean these two guys' face and eyes were really intense and seems like really getting into fight!!

I'm not sure that was just acting or not.

Madonna even said "show must go on" something like warning tone to two dancers. 

you know "That's enough you morons. I want funny act not a real fight you stupid morons!" tone.

They did the same thing at the last show in Las Vegas if I'm not mistaken! It was funny :D

They did the same thing at the last show in Las Vegas if I'm not mistaken! It was funny :D

I also know that Madonna mention about same thing at Las Vegas show.

(you guys over fought for me that music scene but I don't see any blood on you guys!! something like this right?)

but I thought that there's no fight acting scene in that Las vegas show. If I'm not wrong.

It looks like This time they into real rough wrestling...

Oh i just realized that I don't have any La vi en Rose after speech video..sigh...

What a worst audience.. LOL sorry but..LOL

so there was a also fight scene in Las Vegas Gargamel?

I mean Loic Mabanza had  "I don't fucking care" attitude but Jo'Artis "Big Mijo" Ratt looks like really pissed off.

Look his eyes!!! (click the picture then you could see more clearly.)

he kept staring Loic face with anger then Madonna look at directly Big Mijo's eyes with warning sign then ask him with warning tone "What are you doing here? Show must go on!!"

If that was just acting then they are really good at acting. I mean seriously! all three of them.

I mean I usually good at what is planned acting or not but this time I'm really confused.

Posted Image

Katy was kind of awkwardly hilarious! Luv her so much!

Awesome video clip @ https://instagram.com/p/9X4Bfqkebq/

Watch: Madonna brings Katy Perry onstage for a spanking

http://attitude.co.uk/watch-madonna-brings-katy-perry-onstage-for-a-spanking/

Fans at last night’s Rebel Heart show in Inglewood, California (October 27) were treated to quite the eyeful after Madge welcomed fellow pop behemoth Katy Perry to the stage.

The Queen of Pop – who helped a gay couple get engaged during the tour’s recent stop in Edmonton, Cananda â€“ brought Katy on for her now-legendary, banana-heavy ‘Unapologetic Bitch’ segment, and one thing’s for sure: you wouldn’t get THIS during a Taylor Swift guest spot.

Footage posted by audience members showed the incredible yet completely bizarre image of Katy being spanked and kicked while sticking her head between her legs, while other footage showed the duo grinding and slut-dropping left right and centre.

Rest assured, this one’s gonna stay with us.

Katy meanwhile shared a video of herself onstage thanking her “mom†for the, erm, honour?

Video clip @ https://instagram.com/p/9YLmtVP-SB/

As ever, all of this leaves us questioning just what on EARTH will she have planned when the tour hits the UK in just four weeks time… Sharing a nectarine with Lisa Scott-Lee perhaps?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I mean Loic Mabanza had  "I don't fucking care" attitude but Jo'Artis "Big Mijo" Ratt looks like really pissed off.

Look his eyes!!! (click the picture then you could see more clearly.)

he kept staring Loic face with anger then Madonna look at directly Big Mijo's eyes with warning sign then ask him with warning tone "What are you doing here? Show must go on!!"

If that was just acting then they are really good at acting. I mean seriously! all three of them.

I mean I usually good at what is planned acting or not but this time I'm really confused.

Posted Image

It was definitely planned, even the music that they used in Music was played. Any artist really wouldn't tolerate stuff like that on stage. I just think they were caught in a convenient moment.

It was definitely planned, even the music that they used in Music was played. Any artist really wouldn't tolerate stuff like that on stage. I just think they were caught in a convenient moment.

i also know that was planned (at least Madonna just wanted some funny acting stuff for sure) but what I'm trying to saying is it was planned but it looks like These two male dancers, they were getting into real fight.

at least real emotional fight. at least Big Mijo was.

Archived