Köln, Germany [Wed Nov 4th & Thur 5th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this spanish section :)

I love it too! Love the Frida and Mexican references...Despite what many fans say, I love the rendition of Dress you up, it gives a new vibe to a song that I personally find outdated, but I think La isla is not as powerful as in 2001...

I love this spanish section :)

Same!!! From the beginning of Justify My Love/S.E.X. all the way to the end especially Living For Love and the Dress You Up/Into The Groove/Lucky Star medley. La Isla Bonita and Who's That Girl are the lows of that part but the excitement is what song she'll do in the acoustic segment.

I love it too! Love the Frida and Mexican references...Despite what many fans say, I love the rendition of Dress you up, it gives a new vibe to a song that I personally find outdated, but I think La isla is not as powerful as in 2001...

I don't think anything can beat DWT version Of LIB...The best version ever.

Same!!! From the beginning of Justify My Love/S.E.X. all the way to the end especially Living For Love and the Dress You Up/Into The Groove/Lucky Star medley. La Isla Bonita and Who's That Girl are the lows of that part but the excitement is what song she'll do in the acoustic segment.

Absolutely I think the second half of the concert is the strongest part (imho) Even WTG!!...loool She is sounding great at the moment so I'm glad there are lots of accoustic songs to show of her voice! :)

Archived