Edit History

WokeUpInMedellin

WokeUpInMedellin

sorry, i wrote the wrong rising sign at first. I re-checked on two different sources.

22 hours ago, Nahash said:

Aries like Gaga <3 My astral hell, given I'm a Taurus but given my ascendent sign is Gemini (to whom Taurus is the astral hell), guess you have a mess talking to you.

You must be good at the kitchen (and Tauruses love to eat, so...) You also must be good in doing the things we the Tauruses also do but never assume we do (we carry a whole closet inside us unlike you).

I'm nonfunctional in the kitchen. Neither of my parents cooked so I grew up not learning either. I live off of takeout and microwaveable meals most days, if I'm not going out to dinner with someone.

My rising sign is Gemini. Not that I know what any of that means.

21 hours ago, Nahash said:

Aries like Gaga <3 My astral hell, given I'm a Taurus but given my ascendent sign is Gemini (to whom Taurus is the astral hell), guess you have a mess talking to you.

You must be good at the kitchen (and Tauruses love to eat, so...) You also must be good in doing the things we the Tauruses also do but never assume we do (we carry a whole closet inside us unlike you).

I'm nonfunctional in the kitchen. Neither of my parents cooked so I grew up not learning either. I live off of takeout and microwaveable meals most days, if I'm not going out to dinner with someone.

My rising sign is Cancer. Not that I know what any of that means.

Important Information

Terms of Use