Madonna X Kylie Sing Together

Frank

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

How is this not all over the news? At least in Holland it's not. But everytime they got something to make fun of her it's all over the news,( the falling of the chair moment, her being late. ) This performance is iconic and should be all over the news imo.

It was on the main Italian News yesterday (TG1 on RAI 1)... they showed the video and also said she's going to do a free concert in Brazil...

"Madonna and Kylie together on stage for the first time ever to perform "I Will Survive" and "Can't Get You Outta My Head!"

Big Ang Dancing GIF by VH1

Acoustic and Acapella....

unimpressed big ang GIF by RealityTVGIFs

For Christ sake, someone get Stuart on the horn and give us the goddamn thunderpuss anthem we've been asking for since Reagan was in office!

But this was nice.

37 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

"Madonna and Kylie together on stage for the first time ever to perform "I Will Survive" and "Can't Get You Outta My Head!"

Big Ang Dancing GIF by VH1

Acoustic and Acapella....

unimpressed big ang GIF by RealityTVGIFs

For Christ sake, someone get Stuart on the horn and give us the goddamn thunderpuss anthem we've been asking for since Reagan was in office!

But this was nice.

But I think they rehearsed it the day before or the same day, there's was no time for that.

As I said, if it had been a studied duet they would also have sung harmonizing

24 minutes ago, FraP said:

But I think they rehearsed it the day before or the same day, there's was no time for that.

Well Kylie is a singer through and through and she gave us that one harmonizing note just to tease our dicks. 

25 minutes ago, FraP said:

Kylie harmonized on one note :laughing:

19 hours ago, Voguerista said:

This was an iconic moment! I hope Madonna features this performance on the digital and film release. They were truly magic together! :fantasy::fantasy:💃💃💃💃💝💝💝

Judging from M’s instagram, it was professionally recorded. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4RU9qpvWSR/?igsh=MWgwcWFkeGtrYnN0aw==

18 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I think it’s funny some people wanted “something more.” This was literally more than we could have imagined. Literally everyone thought she’d be a ballroom bitch at most.

True, but can you imagine if they started singing Fighting Spirit together, a song never performed… woulda had the entire place jumping like Beautiful Killer Olympia.

23 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I think it’s funny some people wanted “something more.” This was literally more than we could have imagined. Literally everyone thought she’d be a ballroom bitch at most.

This. Kylie got to perform AND even add her own song there. Which shows how smart she is, since she was probably offered the ballroom guest s**t first but maybe said "could we sing something together instead?". And she got it.

20 minutes ago, Prayer said:

This. Kylie got to perform AND even add her own song there. Which shows how smart she is, since she was probably offered the ballroom guest s**t first but maybe said "could we sing something together instead?". And she got it.

Good point, you are probably right. Especially since last year Kylie was talking about the possibility of duetting with Madonna so it was already on her mind. Who knows how long it’s been in the works but I believe when M was in London Kylie was too busy.

What is funny is that we now know Madonna personally messaged Paris Hilton asking her to be the ballroom guest. So it seems Madonna sometimes arranges these things herself, not always her team. Imagine the fright Kylie got if Madonna DM’ed her :laughing: Anyway, unlike Madonna Kylie constantly does interviews so we will probably soon hear what transpired.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

And ALWAYS the same people... Its getting anoying imo 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Nope, I think M never offered the Vogue guest thing to K, it's all studied well and planned perfectly to be with her during the IWS part…