Prague, Czech Republic [Sat Nov 7th & Sun Nov 8th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one's for stefo & brazilfan! Hope you like it! :)

Posted Image

https://instagram.com/p/9zZ6lcmEaO/?taken-by=madonna

madonnaTonight was x 3‼‼‼ thank You Pragueâ¤#rebelhearttour

Posted Image

Ahahahah I love this moment so much!!! They are both So damn cute!!! Thank you so much! Groovyguy!! 

The Queen of Pop and Queen of movies!!

According to fans at the show, she apologized for being so late but she's late for a good reason cos' she wants the show to be perfect. She said that she knows she gets into trouble for coming on late but there's so much to get ready to make the show perfect. She showed us that she hadn't even done her nails to get onto the stage tonight. She also said her manager wanted her to wrap it up during the Frida section because people should catch the last train and she said like twice that she is not a self-centered bitch who likes to start late but that she is a perfectionist. 

She then asked the audience if they wanted her to hurry up and finish so they can catch their train, or take her time & carry on and  they chose option 2! The fans at the Heart started chanting for Ghosttown and she spoke to Guy who was at the Heart and asked him. She said she would do it but there can't be any complaining about being late. The crowd naturally cheered her on and she did the awesome Ghosttown. 

According to fans at the show, she apologized for being so late but she's late for a good reason cos' she wants the show to be perfect. She also said her manager wanted her to wrap it up during the Frida section because people should catch the last train and she said like twice that she is not a self-centered bitch who likes to start late but that she is a perfectionist. 

She then asked the audience if they wanted her to hurry up and finish so they can catch their train, or take her time, or if they wanted her to carry on and  they choose option 2! The crowd naturally cheered her on and she did Ghosttown. 

Big Yes for Prague fans!!!! 

Anyway I need to share with you HOW MUCH I LOVE (and always loved) SECRET.

It's the only performance I didn't miss a recording and I always find it perfect.

It's one of my favourites ever and it really should have been in the MeantToBeIconic poll top ten!!

Archived