Prague, Czech Republic [Sat Nov 7th & Sun Nov 8th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to take a closer look at the cape incident ^^

This song/performance is cursed... sort of :(

I've watched a few different performances across The RHT of this song... has anyone else noticed she gives a very subtle nod to the two dancers to let them know it's OK to tug the cape down?

This song/performance is cursed... sort of :(

I've watched a few different performances across The RHT of this song... has anyone else noticed she gives a very subtle nod to the two dancers to let them know it's OK to tug the cape down?

Yes I notice it at first day. And I think that it's too obvious so everyone noticed it.

But I do not agree about that cursed thing.

I really love Madonna did bring cape back. Because that's Madonna which I love so much and I adore so much.

That's the queen. Anything, Anyone, can't bring her down. She will be the last person which laugh out loud.

For me this is the same thing like that horrible horse accident.

I thought that "god this is it at least she will never ride horse again!" (I bet that not just me many of people thought same as mine)

But you know what? She ride again with machine horse (at Confession tour) and then ride real horse again until now.

That's the Madonna.

So many, no... I mean Most of people will give up if they get through same situation. 

But Madonna is not a ordinary people. She is special. She is much stronger than our thought.

"You know what? yes I felt down once but I'm not afraid I will do it again."

That's Madonna. And I love it. And I adore her.

That's THE Queen.

Thanks so much for your last video @@brazilfan   :hearteyes:

I don't really know Jessica Chastain but what a lovely Unapologetic Bitch!!! We could really feel some kind of  great & touching complicity between both ^^

you're welcome my friend!!!  :kissy:

She is great actress! She is kind of Catherine Blanchett style actress. Very classic but same time very modern.

And I totally agree with you! We really can feel it! 

by the way this is not the first time they share the stage. Do you remember this? Yes that was Jessica!

Posted ImagePosted Image

you're welcome my friend!!!  :kissy:

She is great actress! She is kind of Catherine Blanchett style actress. Very classic but same time very modern.

And I totally agree with you! We really can feel it! 

by the way this is not the first time they share the stage. Do you remember this? Yes that was Jessica!

Posted Image

Beautiful pictures (especially the first one) ! I was wondering if M & Jessica had previously met each other before last night!

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Archived