Barcelona, Spain [Tue Nov 24 / Wed Nov 25 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Playing the Adam and Eve game‼ My lovely UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH ‼Jon Kortajarena Thank You!! â¤ â€ª#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna
Posted Image

"My Un Apologetic Bitches last night! We don't mess around! 

.â¤

â€ª#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

Barcelona was on FIREPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image. GraciasPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image. Posted Image#rebelhearttour

Posted Image

Last night's show was on fire!!! We sang our lungs and hearts out and she noticed that and was really happy and playful saying a lot of things in spanish! The medley, WTG and DTM were there. Me and my friends got front row on the left side of the heart and it was so fucking amazing. She just fucking rocked. Also, because of security flaws while waiting on the EE queue, we got inside and got a glimpse of Burning Up rehearsal. Wow, that was soooo great!!! What can i say of the whole experience?! I'm still on cloud nine. I love her so much!!!!! Also, me and my Rebel Heart forearm tattoo were featured twice singing on the screens while Rebel Heart performance, so if anyone can provide a video of that i'd be extremely happy and thankful!!!.

just want to go back! I'm not a virgin anymore, artisticly talking hahahaha what a perfect tour. She is the QUEEN and she proved it last night. Illuminatti interlude left me speechless... and Deeper and Deeper was my jam! I was so close to her, like 2nd row on the right of the stage, oh my god she looks soooo yooooung... I'm completely in love with her after last night. Still shocked, I can't listen to her now, I might cry a little...

Archived