Edit History

stefo

stefo

On 10/17/2023 at 5:36 PM, DickTracy said:

Not jazz like Ella Fitzgerald but like a Craig Street produced Norah Jones/KD Lang affair with beautiful ballads and sentiment :) I know its all about blinging and showing off nowadays but it would be cute. I saw NJ has a podcast where she does songs with folks yesterday and thought that M would be a nice surprise on a similar program where she can sing calmly and softly.

I would really really love this, with some electronic sound here and there too and a pinch of bluesy, dark tone to it, finally ready for a full live music oriented tour, with valorizing arrangements, a few but effective theatrics and a big live band: guitars, piano, violin, trumpets (or better sax and trumpet :heart:), bass, percussions and drums and real, strong backing vocals.

Thinking about it, this could be a way to go on making strong live performances, jazz album apart (wich I'd like but doesn't seem realistic unfortunately imo). I mean, if she continues to adopt the same timing (a tour each 4 years), for the next one she is gonna be 69 and could be an admirable farewell.

stefo

stefo

On 10/17/2023 at 5:36 PM, DickTracy said:

Not jazz like Ella Fitzgerald but like a Craig Street produced Norah Jones/KD Lang affair with beautiful ballads and sentiment :) I know its all about blinging and showing off nowadays but it would be cute. I saw NJ has a podcast where she does songs with folks yesterday and thought that M would be a nice surprise on a similar program where she can sing calmly and softly.

I would really really love this, with some electronic sound here and there too and a pich of bluesy, dark tone to it, finally ready for a full live music oriented tour, with valorizing arrangements, a few but effective theatrics and a big live band: guitars, piano, violin, trumpets (or better sax and trumpet :heart:), bass, percussions and drums and real, strong backing vocals.

Thinking about it, this could be a way to go on making strong live performances, jazz album apart (wich I'd like but doesn't seem realistic unfortunately imo). I mean, if she continues to adopt the same timing (a tour each 4 years), for the next one she is gonna be 69 and could be an admirable farewell.

Important Information

Terms of Use