The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

'American life' is one of my favourite albums. I'm really in love with 'Nothing fails'. I consider AL to be the album that made me a fan, because I listened to it when it came out, just out of curiosity, but it really left a huge impression on me. Then that made me watch the Confessions Tour on TV and that was it... I was enchanted forever.

28 minutes ago, Salida said:

'American life' is one of my favourite albums. I'm really in love with 'Nothing fails'. I consider AL to be the album that made me a fan, because I listened to it when it came out, just out of curiosity, but it really left a huge impression on me. Then that made me watch the Confessions Tour on TV and that was it... I was enchanted forever.

Truth

Nothing fails is wonderful

The American life era is the era i followed from the first single to the last one and for the first time all the power of M, her music, her talent, her mvs,  was in front of me!!!!!!

Ranking Madonna albums is so so difficult my top Madonna albums I say would be - 

Confessions on a Dancefloor 

Bedtime Stories

Erotica 

Madame X

American life 

REBEL HEART

I'm Breathless 

Like a Prayer

Ray of Light

Music

MDNA  

True Blue

And I'll add the immaculate collection too ...these albums mean something incredible to me either during their release time or explored far later that impacted me hard but these I tend to go to and have affinity with massively so 

It's tough to choose my ultimate favourites because they all keep changing 

My trinity may be Confessions/Bedtime Stories/Madame X 

Erotica and American Life right behind but they're all incredible 

Snoop Dogg Disco GIF by reactionseditor

GOD CONTROL I feel I'm in a place of real urgency and also fatigue and despair Madame X guides me through and this song I can't help but feel should've been pushed as a lead single AND showcase how powerful the message and album would've been 

The media attention would've been insane too like Disco IS political but to have Madonna utilise disco and world music to showcase the despair the world was in and is going to is what I feel right now 

WE NEED TO WAKE UP and it fits me that at 60 she put out one of the best ever albums and most ironically slept on it ...

16 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Ranking Madonna albums is so so difficult my top Madonna albums I say would be - 

Confessions on a Dancefloor 

Bedtime Stories

Erotica 

Madame X

American life 

REBEL HEART

I'm Breathless 

Like a Prayer

Ray of Light

Music

MDNA  

True Blue

And I'll add the immaculate collection too ...these albums mean something incredible to me either during their release time or explored far later that impacted me hard but these I tend to go to and have affinity with massively so 

It's tough to choose my ultimate favourites because they all keep changing 

My trinity may be Confessions/Bedtime Stories/Madame X 

Erotica and American Life right behind but they're all incredible 

I love to see the lists of fav albums of other people.... Love to see how every album impact the life of the people......

I love every album of M .... I have album of M i totally love like Hard candy Confessions  or rebel heart and album like Madame x that even if is so distant from my taste..... Well i think is one of her best..... With so much amazing songs...... But this is the power of art.... Every piece of art speak in a different  way for each one..... I luv madame x, lot of her fans hate it....

15 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Snoop Dogg Disco GIF by reactionseditor

GOD CONTROL I feel I'm in a place of real urgency and also fatigue and despair Madame X guides me through and this song I can't help but feel should've been pushed as a lead single AND showcase how powerful the message and album would've been 

The media attention would've been insane too like Disco IS political but to have Madonna utilise disco and world music to showcase the despair the world was in and is going to is what I feel right now 

WE NEED TO WAKE UP and it fits me that at 60 she put out one of the best ever albums and most ironically slept on it ...

God control would be THE LEAD SINGLE.... The song is amazing the music video too.... This song is so perfect.....

The lyrics of looking for mercy are really really perfect @ChromaticanMondasia....

Every night before I close my eyes I say a little prayer that you'll have mercy on me Please dear God, to live inside the divine Not like I want to die Teach me to forgive myself, outlive this hell Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it's inside? On the outside I'm strong Hold my hand, please, sympathize Hard enough trying to forgive Hard enough trying to live Please don't criticize (yeah) Please, please, sympathise (yeah) Somebody to teach me to love Somebody to help me rise above I need to survive I'm looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, looking for, looking for love Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Every night before I close my eyes I say a little prayer that you'll have mercy on me Please dear God, to live inside the divine Not like I want to die Teach me to forgive myself, outlive this hell Is it really faith if I'm wake? Can you tell the truth when you live lies? I'm just looking for the signs Hold my hand, please, sympathize Hard enough trying to forgive Hard enough trying to live Flawed, flawed by design (yeah) Please, please, sympathize (yeah) Somebody to teach me to love Somebody to help me rise above I need to survive I'm looking for, looking for, looking for (Looking for, looking for, looking for) Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, looking for, looking for love Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, I'm looking for, mercy Somebody to teach me to love Somebody to help me rise above I need to survive I'm looking for Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, I'm looking for, looking for love Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy (Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy) I'm looking for, I'm looking for, looking for love Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, I'm looking for, looking for mercy

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

The lyrics of looking for mercy are really really perfect @ChromaticanMondasia....

Every night before I close my eyes I say a little prayer that you'll have mercy on me Please dear God, to live inside the divine Not like I want to die Teach me to forgive myself, outlive this hell Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it's inside? On the outside I'm strong Hold my hand, please, sympathize Hard enough trying to forgive Hard enough trying to live Please don't criticize (yeah) Please, please, sympathise (yeah) Somebody to teach me to love Somebody to help me rise above I need to survive I'm looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, looking for, looking for love Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Every night before I close my eyes I say a little prayer that you'll have mercy on me Please dear God, to live inside the divine Not like I want to die Teach me to forgive myself, outlive this hell Is it really faith if I'm wake? Can you tell the truth when you live lies? I'm just looking for the signs Hold my hand, please, sympathize Hard enough trying to forgive Hard enough trying to live Flawed, flawed by design (yeah) Please, please, sympathize (yeah) Somebody to teach me to love Somebody to help me rise above I need to survive I'm looking for, looking for, looking for (Looking for, looking for, looking for) Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, looking for, looking for love Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, I'm looking for, mercy Somebody to teach me to love Somebody to help me rise above I need to survive I'm looking for Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, I'm looking for, looking for love Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy (Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy) I'm looking for, I'm looking for, looking for love Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy I'm looking for, I'm looking for, looking for mercy

It’s pure art!