The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread πŸ‘‘

nikolica

On 8/26/2024 at 4:24 PM, nito84bcn said:

Well Stuart Price produced Free Yourself for Jessie Ware and it sounds modern, fresh and classic at the same time. I would love him to return with Madonna!Β 

Yeah the song is nice i agree, but i would love M to make something even more epic for her next single.

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Β 

GXDB6UMa8AAveI5?format=jpg&name=medium

^This was only last week mind you, unless it's the celebration tour on streaming or physical?

Well.. This one is pretty obvious and expected by many, you don't need to be any (fake) Twitter insider to reveal such "inside info" lol

10 hours ago, blondebenji said:

Someone may have reported it but the Katy Perry tracklist is up for 143 and Madonna ain't on it.Β  So the pic of her in the studio with max Martin wasnt for that

Well, we know it wasn't. Max spoke about it and said it was an 80's inspired track.Β  Something is surely up. I don't think a new album, but I get a feeling there is going to be a huge homage to her 84-85 surgence coming up!Β 

1 minute ago, nito84bcn said:

I doesn't make much sense to record a song in 2023 and release it 2 years later, when trends and sounds change so quick nowadays. I think the Max Martin track is shelved with the Swae Lee and Sickick ones...Β 

exactly.Β 
Β 

Madonna is 66. I doubt she is chasing trends at this point.

1 minute ago, nito84bcn said:

I doesn't make much sense to record a song in 2023 and release it 2 years later, when trends and sounds change so quick nowadays. I think the Max Martin track is shelved with the Swae Lee and Sickick ones...Β 

I sorta agree, unless the track is very nostalgic and possible being included on some re-issue or special curated release celebrating her career.Β  Or maybe it's somehow tied to the Celebration Tour Audio release?Β Β  Who knows at this point.Β 

I don't believe she recorded anything with Swae Lee again. I think the time he was spotted in the studio was him just listening to one of the Frozen tracks she was mixing.Β  I remember many assumed back then, he may be part of another Frozen remix back when she was multiple versions.

As for Sickick, my bet it just didn't materialize to much. They were said to be in the studio at one point, and I recall he said, he'll do her justice, but then nothing more was said. It's possible whatever they did, just didn't amount to much or she didn't like it.