Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

15 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Guys, this morning I was thinking about something interesting about the live broadcast of this big free show...

What if?... This show will be available in the next months through one popular streaming site or many popular streaming sites (just like Taylor Swift did with her Eras Tour last year) and that version that is going to be distributed is the "fixed" or "Madonna's Version" (you know what I mean) version of the show and after that we are going to get this version of the show in physical media (DVD/Blu-ray/CDs/LPs) 🤔

I said this because to this day we have had no official confirmation that any of the Celebration Tour shows have been filmed in their entirety for a future release, I know that the LA shows were supposedly recorded for a future release but we didn't get any confirmation about this more than a photograph by Jonas Åkerlund assisting the cameramen at the Kia Forum or maybe they were actually recorded to be a "backup" concert film if the Rio show ended up being a total mess? 🤔

It's possible Jonas was simply getting a better understanding of the layout of the show before Rio.  But yeah, maybe he recorded the LA shows for a purpose for something beyond just the Rio show such as a documentary or an alternate release. 

We also have to understand, that since Madonna is broadcasting this, the companies behind the broadcast will have the rights to it, for further broadcasts.  There could be a stipulation where they have so many months to keep rebroadcasting this before Madonna can release something officially.  The easiest thing is just let this broadcast be the official release.  My guess there probably won't be a physical release of the broadcast on DVD/Blu-ray much like MX Tour.  Though, they may release an audio portion to streaming and digital platforms much like MX Tour got.

1 hour ago, David3333 said:

Hahahaha. I mean you only live once! @Pedro Beltran, army chance of getting you there?

I was talking about it with another member of the forum yesterday and decided not to go, but if there’s the terrace of a beautiful @David3333and his jacuzzi in the horizon I might change my mind 😉

In reality it’s a little difficult to reach Brazil just for the weekend and Madonna, but please keep us posted of your plans as well as @FraPis very exciting to know what would be each one adventures 

1 hour ago, Lorx said:

It's clear that if you don't go early in the morning or the day before, you'll see Madonna from very far away. My point is that it should be a beautiful experience in itself.

I imagine a crowd of people dancing, even very far from the stage, but still enjoying a moment of music, of Madonna, all together. And this, in my opinion, is beautiful in itself.

It's not just about seeing the show, but about there are so many people together enjoying a great moment connecting each other.

From now and till the day I die I prefer to do my drugs and listen to Madonna with my three chihuahuas, that’s the closest I’ll get ever again to the religious experience of the crowd dancing all together reaching ecstasy at the beat of Like a prayer, been there done that too many times 

Today I sacrifice connection to air conditioning, clean bathroom and a beautiful houseboy giving you drinks and massages 

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

Same it's gonna be EPIC! 

of course it’s going to be SUPER EPIC! 

A dare Jackie if you go I’ll go with you, is it on dear? 

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I do feel bad for Mexico 🇲🇽. On the other hand, I have a suspicion that they may get a 35mm proper filming from Jonas.

Hopefully we will have both, my suspicion is that everything is being worked that the live broadcast would get the inserts and kind of editing without loosing the live feeling. There’s too many richness in lighting, atmosphere and backdrops to be lost to just a live broadcast 

27 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I was talking about it with another member of the forum yesterday and decided not to go, but if there’s the terrace of a beautiful @David3333and his jacuzzi in the horizon I might change my mind 😉

In reality it’s a little difficult to reach Brazil just for the weekend and Madonna, but please keep us posted of your plans as well as @FraPis very exciting to know what would be each one adventures 

It’s a deal

18 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

You already got Milei, what else do you want babe? 

Ummm 🧐 that’s a sick joke. You have no idea without living here how awful this new government is. If you are some radical conservative that supports this type of thing, I suggest you live in it. I assume you are from a privileged English speaking country that supports these puppets like Milei and Trump.

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Ummm 🧐 that’s a sick joke. You have no idea without living here how awful this new government is. If you are some radical conservative that supports this type of thing, I suggest you live in it. I assume you are from a privileged English speaking country that supports these puppets like Milei and Trump.

the world is full of fuckers

5 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Dude I’m Mexican how many times do I have to say it, I live under this asshole:

Viva Mexico GIF by GIPHY News

And in a short time we all be living again under this triple asshole and Mexico has it worse than anyone 

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

And @Honey Littleypu are the king of sick jokes so don’t tell me you can’t get one pleaseeeeee 

4 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Dude I’m Mexican how many times do I have to say it, I live under this asshole:

Viva Mexico GIF by GIPHY News

And in a short time we all be living again under this triple asshole and Mexico has it worse than anyone 

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

And @Honey Littleypu are the king of sick jokes so don’t tell me you can’t get one pleaseeeeee 

this is your lucky days....... like for xtina.....