RUMOUR: New The Weeknd, Madonna & Taylor Swift collab!

I doubt that the rumor is true.

Even if that rumor is true, it's hilarious that people didn't read the context properly.

It seems like most People assume that the weeknd makes "a song" called "Holy Dance" with Madonna and Taylor swift.

But from what I read, I understood that the name of the album is "Holy Dance" (not a song name) and Madonna and Taylor are participating in different songs in the album.

3 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

I doubt that the rumor is true.

Even if that rumor is true, it's hilarious that people didn't read the context properly.

It seems like most People assume that the weeknd makes "a song" called "Holy Dance" with Madonna and Taylor swift.

But from what I read, I understood that the name of the album is "Holy Dance" (not a song name) and Madonna and Taylor are participating in different songs in the album.

The name of The Weeknd’s new album is ‘Hurry Up Tomorrow’ and this rumour is fake.

14 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

The name of The Weeknd’s new album is ‘Hurry Up Tomorrow’ and this rumour is fake.

On 9/4/2024 at 2:53 AM, N3onNostalgic said:

Just a rumour I've seen on twitter/X about a song on The Weeknd's upcoming album called "Holy Dance" which is supposedly a collaboration with him, Madonna & Taylor Swift. Anyone have any insider information on this?

Didn't I said that I doubt that the rumor is true?

What I'm pointing out is that it's funny that people don't get that one short sentence right, whether that rumor is real or fake.

Do you understand what I'm trying to saying? The person who told the rumour(which is fake) have said the album was called Holly Dance, but most people say they can't imagine Madonna and Taylor singing together the song "holy dance" right?

That's funny to me

Btw just on the off chance that the rumor ends up being true, can they please drop Taylor Swift? Her entire cult of personality is already so damn overwhelming and I try to avoid her music the best that I can, so I really don't want to hear her and Madonna on the same record. Spare my ears please. :Madonna050:

Edit: So it's confirmed fake for sure now? Thank the gods.

To anyone who didn’t believe me in the past:

It has been widely criticized that Taylor made sure to drop exclusive local and limited versions of her terrible album whenever someone she was beefing with released an album that was a threat to her #1 spot.

Her album and it’s 31 SONGS is not an organic success. She had to release a new variant with a new pointless bonus track to keep it afloat. She is beyond insane and narcissistic, not a girl‘s girl either. She made room for her friend Sabrina this week. This is the first time she has done so this era. 

Thankfully people are catching on to her extremely questionable and shady behaviour.

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

To anyone who didn’t believe me in the past:

It has been widely criticized that Taylor made sure to drop exclusive local and limited versions of her terrible album whenever someone she was beefing with released an album that was a threat to her #1 spot.

Her album and it’s 31 SONGS is not an organic success. She had to release a new variant with a new pointless bonus track to keep it afloat. She is beyond insane and narcissistic, not a girl‘s girl either. She made room for her friend Sabrina this week. This is the first time she has done so this era. 

Thankfully people are catching on to her extremely questionable and shady behaviour.

Why change a winning system? If the GP is buying it, it means she is damn succesfull. I woudld recomend the same thing to madonna if the GP would still care about her on that scale.

52 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@MPowered people who praise the Putin of pop for scorning her own daughter on Clara Bow track deserve to rot in hell with "latinx blondie"...

No idea who "latinx blondie" is but I agree that people who idolize someone as toxic and manipulative as TS should well…relocate to a very hot place under the surface. 🙃

13 minutes ago, MPowered said:

No idea who "latinx blondie" is but I agree that people who idolize someone as toxic and manipulative as TS should well…relocate to a very hot place under the surface. 🙃

Well, "latinx blondie" is the Genghis Khan of pop since she's 1/4 Latina because of her Venezuelan grandmother or whatever.

Her daughter you may know, is the girl who were accused by her own mother of ripping off Cruel Summer and New Year's Eve. Since then blood has been always bad.

And by the way, I have heard renegated/desinherited girl's two studio albums and damn, hope she keeps on doing a dent to her mommy dearest's big reputation to the point she becomes Electra and latinx blondie's Clitemnestra.

At least "Electra" has a very good voice unlike "Clitemnestra."

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well, "latinx blondie" is the Genghis Khan of pop since she's 1/4 Latina because of her Venezuelan grandmother or whatever.

Her daughter you may know, is the girl who were accused by her own mother of ripping off Cruel Summer and New Year's Eve. Since then blood has been always bad.

And by the way, I have heard renegated/desinherited girl's two studio albums and damn, hope she keeps on doing a dent to her mommy dearest's big reputation to the point she's Electra and latinx blondie's Clitemnestra.

At least "Electra" has a very good voice unlike "Clitemnestra."

Olivia Rodrigo? But she isn’t blonde 😅
I really don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, sorry. You gotta be less enigmatic with your references.

18 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Olivia Rodrigo? But she isn’t blonde 😅
I really don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, sorry. You gotta be less enigmatic with your references.

Ok schöner.

"Latinx blondie" = Genghis Khan of pop = TS

Her daughter = OR (Olivia presents this way to her lyric videos - again TS' daughter)

Electra and Clitemnestra = from the Greek mythology.

Anything else still unknown, beloved?

26 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Turns out HER MOTHER IS VENEZUELAN.

https://taylorswift.fandom.com/wiki/Andrea_Swift

Ok latinx blondie, you're TRULY a half Latino. Go dispute the country to Maduro and Cabello*.

*not Camila, guys, but

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diosdado_Cabello

Since González is already out of the game.

Okay I looked it up again, her grandparents are from the US. Her mother just happened to be born in Venezuela because the grandparents of TS were living and working in South America (Puerto Rico and Venezuela). She's not "really" latinx.

24 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Okay I looked it up again, her grandparents are from the US. Her mother just happened to be born in Venezuela because the grandparents of TS were living and working in South America (Puerto Rico and Venezuela).

So her corrupt business practises come from the mothers side 

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Okay I looked it up again, her grandparents are from the US. Her mother just happened to be born in Venezuela because the grandparents of TS were living and working in South America (Puerto Rico and Venezuela). She's not "really" latinx.

Oh schöner, entschuldigung for being ironic.