Bob the Drag Queen: Working with Madonna

Bob basically calling M a crazy old lady :dead:

I mean, like Bob said, she is EXACTLY what we expect. We saw her live streams with Diablo trying to write the script and she was just impossible lol we love her but it must be so difficult to have a conversation with the queen

On 9/9/2024 at 4:22 PM, missberic said:

Bob basically calling M a crazy old lady :dead:

I mean, like Bob said, she is EXACTLY what we expect. We saw her live streams with Diablo trying to write the script and she was just impossible lol we love her but it must be so difficult to have a conversation with the queen

I don't think the diablo videos were authentic. Obviously playing up the camera. I mean look at her last biopic post...do we honestly think that she was literally writing the script in those posts? I think with Bob, Bob Obviously made her feel comfortable to let her freak flag fly. I loved the bit where he says how he's always saying DRAG HER! and how it rubbed off on her. I think she's a bigger dork than what we realize and a major nerd. Hopefully she works with more people like Bob and we get to see that kooky part of her! And kooky in a FUN way not kooky in the Malik kooky covid years.