Vote for Madonna at VMA's

proxy

The VMAs have always been a young persons game.  I mean even in the “good years” of it still in 2003 Johnny Cash’s music video Hurt was best out by Justin Timberlake for best male video of the year.  I even remember some fans being pissed about that.  And to his credit Justin even thought it wasn’t right he got the award.  There was an actual show that night after the kisses.  Lol

That being said MTV has a disturbing lack of respect towards its history.  I mean I read recently years of MTV news files had been chucked for all time.  

I’m too lazy to start at the beginning of this thread but Madonna getting two vma nominations reminds me of how supporting actors nominated for Oscars from the same movie often cancel each other out. I don’t think that was a deciding factor since most of her original fans are old like me and can’t vote because we have dial up America online. Madonna didn’t need to show up. From Sabrina Carpenters Mackie gown to variant slutty bride looks, Madonnas’s dna was all over the show.

I definitely think Katy Perry winning for best performance for “roar” was rigged. However, I watched her entire vma performance of medleys and IMO I found it very entertaining ( she was one prop away from recreating the ass to ass scene in “requiem for a dream” at one point). I was expecting some half baked variation of her Vegas show. Instead, she looked hot and the tweaks in the songs worked. I had to ask myself why any of her  concerts need to be more than 10 minutes from now on since she seemed to squeeze all of her hits in.

5 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

she was one prop away from recreating the ass to ass scene in “requiem for a dream” at one point). 

LMFAOOOOOO That scene! OMFG idky I ever put myself through the misery of watching that movie 4 FUCKING TIMES. You know that game where you lose the game every time you think about ‘the game’ or anyone mentions ‘the game’? That game is the phrase ass to ass for me. I’ll be at the grocery store and out of nowhere my brain is just like ‘ass to ass’. Hahaha