Patti LuPone drags Madonna's and Kim K's acting

True Blue 84

8 minutes ago, missberic said:

If there were anything behind the scenes we would've known by now. Patti tells it all when she's interviewed and doesn't think twice before trashing even her own Broadway peers. She's just butt hurt about not being asked to play Evita + being fired from Sunset Boulevard so now she dedicates her life to bad-mouthing Madonna and ALW, that's all.

Maybe, maybe not. I think there is more to it that we don't know. But thanks for your reply.  :)

53 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

And honestly, M's version of DCFMA is beautiful to me because of how meek and nervous she sounds at the beginning. And the way she conquers it by the end. I NEVER felt emotional about this song until I heard M sing it.

Sinead O'Connor's rendition of DCFMA is fantastic, so emotional and tender. Similar in tone to Madonna's, but she emotes tenderness and the strength a bit differently.

26 minutes ago, fauxswan said:

Dead serious who the fuck is Patti Lupine? I’m 20 years old and I’ve never heard of her. I guess she’s a has been?

She’s an actor, primarily a stage actor. She played Eva Peron in the 1979 Broadway production of Evita and subsequently won the Tony award for best actress for her performance. 

These days she’s more famous for giving salty soundbites. 

6 hours ago, Adonna said:

But she's not wrong in what she says.  Madonna can't act.  However, I do think that she's wrong about Madonna in Evita.  Obviously, there's more to the bitterness than we know. Something behind the scenes where Madonna pissed her off.  And Patti is definitely a great actress.  I've seen her in a number of things, and she's always been far more believable as an actress than Madonna.

Fine! But she doesn't have to bash madonna every single damn time. It's getting anoying. 

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

Oh, Patti Putone again.

One of those, like Ruby Wax, that only make the headlines when they talk s**t about Madonna, when their link with her has been MINIMAL.

Sad souls.

This is what people see when they think of Evita in fiction:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDfWohLUnDiYX9aoOuy4L

Get over it, Putone. It's been almost 30 years already.

🤣🤣🤣 love the Paty Putone 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, fauxswan said:

Dead serious who the fuck is Patti Lupine? I’m 20 years old and I’ve never heard of her. I guess she’s a has been?

And old bitch that only old gay men know about, so don’t worry about not knowing… not relevant at all 

who cares family guy GIF
about what this bitch has to say!!!

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

Oh, Patti Putone again.

One of those, like Ruby Wax, that only make the headlines when they talk s**t about Madonna, when their link with her has been MINIMAL.

Sad souls.

This is what people see when they think of Evita in fiction:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDfWohLUnDiYX9aoOuy4L

Get over it, Putone. It's been almost 30 years already.

I e gotta say though, I love that Ruby Wax/Madonna interview. It’s so rewatchable haha