Your Least Favorite Madonna Album

Voguerista

10 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

Hard Candy has sold 6 million and did get to number 1 globally she was at such a huge peak at this time ...so I do genuinely think loads were invested in the era than what this fandom makes us think....heck out of the thousands of albums that year it was the 8th biggest album of the year behind- Amy Winehouse, Coldplay, Adele, Beyonce, Pink, Mama Mia soundtrack and Kanye .....that's HUGE

Again, you are inflating her Hard Candy album success. There is no official source, that states she's sold 6 million copies. It's recorded as much as 4 million.  And let's keep in mind #1 gloabally isn't really something that last a week for about a decade or so now.

5 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Again, you are inflating her Hard Candy album success. There is no official source, that states she's sold 6 million copies. It's recorded as much as 4 million.  And let's keep in mind #1 gloabally isn't really something that last a week for about a decade or so now.

4 million wasn't updated so ce 2008 it's 6 million now thanks to streams of the singles and viral songs etc ...it's had longevity not as much as others but still

And yeah she was number 1 on the global charts for 5 weeks that year too 

20 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

4 million wasn't updated so ce 2008 it's 6 million now thanks to streams of the singles and viral songs etc ...it's had longevity not as much as others but still

And yeah she was number 1 on the global charts for 5 weeks that year too 

Your source?  There is no official record that HARD CANDY is at 6 million.   You're embellishing here. 

Just now, Adonna said:

Your source?  There is no official record that HARD CANDY is at 6 million.   You're embellishing here. 

Should be 10 million if I had my way and Confessions at a billion ;-) but nah I saw it was like 5.9 million or something with streams and inflation and everything added on 

4 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

Should be 10 million if I had my way and Confessions at a billion ;-) but nah I saw it was like 5.9 million or something with streams and inflation and everything added on 

NOPE. As much as I appreciate your optimism, there is no official source of her selling 5.9 Million copes of Hard Candy.