!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

I am sure she's posted teasers in the past -  in any case, we all need to moderate our expectations until something is officially announced.

Separately - She posted the image with Max Martin in March 2023 -  18 months ago - during Madame X she posted 'magic' that never happened - she posted she'd release her Red Rooster performance, never happened - I guess my point is, until something is officially announced, then no point getting ourselves into a flap.

Guys, she has many papers next to her with what look like song lyrics with a lot of crossing out, typical handwritten M song lyrics that we've seen over the years. Why would there be several crossing out if it was for the dubbing of her hits from the celebration tour ? All she would do is print her song lyrics. She wouldn't hand-write the lyrics to Vogue or Holiday when they are all over the net and certainly wouldn't make a lot of crossing out in the lyrics. 

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Guys, she has many papers next to her with what look like song lyrics with a lot of crossing out, typical handwritten M song lyrics that we've seen over the years. Why would there be several crossing out if it was for the dubbing of her hits from the celebration tour ? All she would do is print her song lyrics. She wouldn't hand-write the lyrics to Vogue or Holiday when they are all over the net and certainly wouldn't make a lot of crossing out in the lyrics. 

We will find out #soon - 2029 lol