!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

The confirmation that she's working on a new album is not this post, but the fact that she dyed the roots of her hair lol

Anyway, I really hope it's new music and not something related to her biopic or some random project. We've been waiting for 5 years and she's back at her best, I think it's time!

4 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Oh yeah, Christ, I forgot about that :dead: "Madame X reshoots". That will go down as the absolute messiest Madonna era ever. 

She's not re-shooting scenes here. She's in the studio working on a song.

If she was over dubbing her vocals for the concert, there would be some kind of video screen for playback so she can match each word in time.

OH MY GOOOOD!!!!!!

Running to the emergency room to recover from the heart attack at the moment but  I'll be fine soon :Madonna012::Madonna012::Madonna012: 

We're finally gonna have the new album in 2027, I did not believe it anymore!!! And I like the "All of us stranger" thing so much :hearteyes:

It's that moment again guys: #soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon#soon

well she posted like hundred pics from studio with Dean for remix album 

and all they did was just remaster  :monkey:

i hope for new album too 

but 6 month its too soon

first will be release of CLB tour and its def is set to release in next year 

Well it's not exactly six months imo, it's 5 years and 5 months since June 2019. I think I get what you mean though, at the same time it could perfectly fit the transition to the musch awaited and requested new era: the Celebration tour for the Christmas market, in the meanwhile the usual album teasing on Insta and a last spring or early autumn 2025 release! That would make 6 years since her last record.

I don't think she would have posted this to say she was working on the celebration tour film. For MX she posted pics from the set and when she posted pics from the studio where she was recording the MTV speech I don't remember the caption being so much explicit: here she says "In the Stu with Stu" or something like that, I take this as a kind of announcement. And if we take the Sun article as a PR step, they wrote that she's already working on the project since weeks or months :broken: I just hope that this is happening cause the movie is not in store for the moment, I 'd really like to get a proper new musical project and not a kinda OST

7 hours ago, Rainbow said:

First mention of the new album in the English press today.

The Sun is usually a reliable source for Madonna news.

"After her Celebration Tour wrapped in May, Madonna has been working on a new album, her first since 2019's Madame X.

Time goes by so slowly indeed."

the sun.png

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 12.33.04.png

The Pic they used 💀

I'm cautiously optimistic and would love new music but remember:

• she posted numerous times "in the studio" for Finally Enough Love when all they were doing were picking out remixes to include

• she posted "in the studio" for a 15 second VMA voice-over

• those notes and notebooks we see don't instantly mean she's writing new lyrics for new music. We've seen her rehearsing for tours with print-outs and notes of lyrics for songs that are 30+ years old

All that to say - I HOPE she's banging out new music. But my brain tells me she's overseeing Stuart do the final mixdown of the tour.

Of course: both things could be true.