Mariah Carey's longtime makeup artist: "I kissed Madonna"

Starchild

Even the most casual Lamb knows of the talented Kristofer Buckle who, it turns out, has a very interesting life story.

He was a guest on the Hot Takes & Deep Dives podcast's latest episode, where he described meeting Madonna on two occasions.

One of those occasions was at a kissing booth inside the Sex Book launch party, as seen below.

I've always loved this photo and never knew it was him.

Have a listen from the 26:00 mark:

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/makeup-artist-kristofer-buckle-on-madonna-mariah-bethenny/id1507502534?i=1000671271078

rexfeatures_4667902cs-ed7e64fa-1bc4-464a

26 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Even the most casual Lamb knows of the talented Kristofer Buckle who, it turns out, has a very interesting life story.

He was a guest on the Hot Takes & Deep Dives podcast's latest episode, where he described meeting Madonna on two occasions.

One of those occasions was at a kissing booth inside the Sex Book launch party, as seen below.

I've always loved this photo and never knew it was him.

Have a listen from the 26:00 mark:

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/makeup-artist-kristofer-buckle-on-madonna-mariah-bethenny/id1507502534?i=1000671271078

rexfeatures_4667902cs-ed7e64fa-1bc4-464a

Awesome!

Erotica era is another era I remember vividly and I loved her look here.

Lucky guy!

7 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Meh not that interesting.

yeah the Madonna part is not all that hot, I wanted more but that's what we got and the interviewer lady seemed like she wanted to move onto 1000 other topics lol

btw is that true? like was that the only photo leaked from the actual party? (not the red carpet)

---

when he said later on that Mariah knows all songs that she " knows everything" then made me think of her infamous "I don't know her" which makes it even more shady

I chuckled tbh

1 hour ago, Ian said:

yeah the Madonna part is not all that hot, I wanted more but that's what we got and the interviewer lady seemed like she wanted to move onto 1000 other topics lol

btw is that true? like was that the only photo leaked from the actual party? (not the red carpet)

---

when he said later on that Mariah knows all songs that she " knows everything" then made me think of her infamous "I don't know her" which makes it even more shady

I chuckled tbh

I have no idea what you are talking about because I didn't click play lol

aint nobody got time for that GIF