Celebration Tour 1 Year Anniversary

BLUE JEAN

3 hours ago, Susan Thomas said:

I watched the poll results video and I'm speechless: we voted the Open your heart performance and JUSTIFY MY LOVE is out of the selection ...

Yes , Madonna fans have awful taste but we knew that already. Hundreds of people voted too, no matter how many votes I got the results didn’t get better :laughing: 

At least Live to Tell won though.

2 hours ago, NRMX said:

I always wondered why all the dancers and all the performers had so much interaction with the audience and she didn’t

I believe it was an intentional decision. Rebel Heart and Madame X had too much fan engagement and they realized this was not how real icons behave. She is the star and the fans are the plebs standing back watching .

Just now, TMFKABJ said:

I believe it was an intentional decision. Rebel Heart and Madame X had too much fan engagement and they realized this was not how real icons behave. She is the star and the fans are the plebs standing back watching .

Yeah I thought that as well because she was very engaging in those tours, and this seemed so different, yeah I agree with the Star and the subjects thing 

6 hours ago, Jamesroeni said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBHuq4OsfUM/?igsh=MXNwMmp1aWlzc2Zobw==

@kasiuha on Instagram just posted an outtake video for Sorry from the Celebration Tour... It's like the Confessions interlude part 2 -  Womens rights. Would loved to have seen the full version of this. Hopefully we will if it exists. 

Who is that?

1 hour ago, NRMX said:

Yeah I thought that as well because she was very engaging in those tours, and this seemed so different, yeah I agree with the Star and the subjects thing 

Honestly, it was one of my main comments after I see the tour. And I was so glad about it!

Real Queens don’t pretend to be everyone’s friend or mix was peasants.

Remember too, before she was dumping the water on everyone she was spitting it at them :04:

4 hours ago, NRMX said:

I always wondered why all the dancers and all the performers had so much interaction with the audience and she didn’t, she did in a few occasions though 

IMG-0004.jpg 

I think it’s for a few reasons but ultimately I think bob and the dancers were engaging so Madonna could concentrate on her own performance. Also, the dancers kept people entertained  if she wasn’t near their part of the stage.

3 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

I think it’s for a few reasons but ultimately I think bob and the dancers were engaging so Madonna could concentrate on her own performance. Also, the dancers kept people entertained  if she wasn’t near their part of the stage.

or maybe she was being Covid safe?

7 hours ago, NRMX said:

Sorry outtake from the Celebration Tour

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBHuq4OsfUM/?igsh=aGc4MmYyczY2ZnM5 

WOW, great to hear a snippet of what has been deleted from the show.

@Dazedmadonna 

Last year you told us some news of songs not making the final setlist...

Outtakes from the 00's section were???

BACK THAT UP

CANDY SHOP

MUSIC

SORRY

Any other?🥹🥹🥹

What an incredible time, I know we will remember this tour forever as one of the highlights of her career. For me, it certainly was a highlight of my life, it was such an emotional experience, it was so legendary and overwhelming, with the cherry on top that was the Rio concert with the live broadcast, just everything we could ask for. I LOVE her so much for doing this, and the way she did it it's so obvious she wanted to please us and give us her best, specially after working so hard to start the tour asap even though she almost died. We really must appreciate and love her like never before.

3 nights for me (Antwerp and x2 Barcelona), but I truly wish I'd had the money to go to more, because I could never get enough of this show, definitely top 3 tours from her.

A few pics I took the night I made it to the front row, center stage inside the pit :Madonna041:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1 hour ago, sbrombolessio said:

WOW, great to hear a snippet of what has been deleted from the show.

@Dazedmadonna 

Last year you told us some news of songs not making the final setlist...

Outtakes from the 00's section were???

BACK THAT UP

CANDY SHOP

MUSIC

SORRY

Any other?🥹🥹🥹

4 Minutes, Back That Up, Candy Shop, Music were all performed on the dance-off act, Sorry was in interlude (as shown here) and then there’s also Oh Father (similar thing to In This Life) which were all discarded after the health scare, plus many others rehearsed like Hold Tight (DCFMA part), Ghosttown, TPOG etc.