Celebration Tour 1 Year Anniversary

BLUE JEAN

3 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

But.... it's about the person posting all those video links, and..... that person is me 😏...

You have three posts from the person that complained about all the links and you still want to make it about me, fine so be it… 

46 minutes ago, NRMX said:

You have three posts from the person that complained about all the links and you still want to make it about me, fine so be it… 

Once again I made a comment from another person that reposts everything from everyone spamming the readability of the threads… but if you still believe I made it about you then that’s ok with me. 

I guess I’m blocked as I told them it wasn’t them.

Im gonna go cry in a corner :suffer:

3 hours ago, Boombox90 said:

We need to stop making excuses for her and her team.

We just have to admit that her team is out of touch with her fans and with the times in general and they’ve lost it over the years as far as timing is concerned with releasing things.

It’ll be exciting when it comes, but the momentum is gone.

Extremely correct it's really sad at this point

Anyway if ithe early demos are out among traders, the most interesting thing would be the cut out set for me. We could have a better idea of how she meant to stage those tracks (Back that up, Candy shop, 4 minutes and Music). For now we only know that was like a dance battle with the dancers. Yeah ... #soon :lol:

10 minutes ago, Susan Thomas said:

Anyway if ithe early demos are out among traders, the most interesting thing would be the cut out set for me. We could have a better idea of how she meant to stage those tracks (Back that up, Candy shop, 4 minutes and Music). For now we only know that was like a dance battle with the dancers. Yeah ... #soon :lol:

Maybe rehearsal footage will leak