Madonna’s silence on the US election

BLUE JEAN

2 minutes ago, Debord said:

Jesus Christ. Scroll up. You wrote "I don't care" in response to that exact question. Gaslighting is lying about stuff like that, not repeating what someone has actually written back to them.

I think he meant he doesn’t care about you dear :laughing: 

1 minute ago, BLUE JEAN said:

I think he meant he doesn’t care about you dear :laughing: 

Then he should learn to articulate thoughts rather than writing "I don't care" in response to a direct question and then claiming not to mean what he wrote, and relying on very bored people using a genocide as a tedious debating point to pass the time to jump in for him.

5 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

As far as I’m aware, I’m following the forum rules. If you don’t like the way I engage with you, report it to the mods or put me on ignore. It seems to be a “you” issue though.

Fourth time you ask me to leave. You've been reported multiple times already.

STOP MAKING IT ABOUT ME AS YOU MADE IT ABOUT EVERY OTHER MEMBER WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU, YOUR METHODS AND TOUR BS.

2 minutes ago, Debord said:

Then he should learn to articulate thoughts rather than writing "I don't care" in response to a direct question and then claiming not to mean what he wrote, and relying on very bored people using a genocide as a tedious debating point to pass the time to jump in for him.

This is a Pop Forum.

I promise you that my opinion doesn’t matter. ❤️

5 minutes ago, Debord said:

You know, as much as you argue constantly you are funny sometimes and I agree with most of your politics actually. So let’s just move along :laughing:

Just now, BLUE JEAN said:

You know, as much as you argue constantly you are funny sometimes and I agree with most of your politics actually. So let’s just move along :laughing:

It’s almost 4am and I am dead tired and so not in the mood to argue, especially when we all pretty much agree.

I don’t know where all the hostility is coming from.

5 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

I appreciate Madonna’s support on all things, I just don’t expect the same things from her now, announcement wise, 42 years on, as I know who she is and what she stands for and what she supports.

OK but why would that mean taking issue with people expressing disappointment? No-one is aggressively attacking her here. It's just some people saying they're disappointed and explaining why, and I can't see why anyone else would care about that.

25 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

Are you ok? You seem very irate over nothing.

23 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

Lack of sex. Not on my end obviously.

This is getting repetitively gross and demeaning. Not funny at all. Bullying by the book.

Here is how a bully works : they'll say whatever bs, wait for people with brains to interact and call the bs out, then accuse them of whining or being agressive or lacking sex (WTF) or self-control deflecting the conversation on their behaviour instead of their argumentation, so they can report them to the moderators "look at this person, they're bad, they say bad things, they behave badly, etc.".

Dog whistling > provocation > delation > elimination > end of debate.

Then they expect the repliers to either leave the conversation or ignore/block them so they can carry on posting bs without contradiction because they've driven away the less gullible ones.

Exactly what's been going on for at least 5 pages here.

Ban this user please.

6 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

This is getting repetitvely gross and demeaning. Not funny at all. Bullying by the book.

Here is how a bully works : they'll write whatever bs, wait for people with brains to interact and call the bs out, then accuse them of whining or being agressive or lacking sex (WTF) or self-control deflecting the conversation on their behaviour instead of their argumentation, so they can report them to the moderators "look at this person, they're bad, they say bad things, they behave badly, etc.". Dog whistling, provocation, delation, elimination, end of debate.

Then they expect the repliers to either leave the conversation or ignore/block them so they know they can carry on posting bs without contradiction because they've driven away the less gullible ones.

Exactly what's been going on for at least 5 pages here.

Ban this user please.

As I already said I’m not aware of any forum rules I’ve broken in this thread. If I have, report specific examples to the mods and let them evaluate it for you. No need to go on and on attacking me and trying to rally others against me or demanding I be banned publicly. That is what you call bullying.

Just now, BLUE JEAN said:

As I already said I’m not aware of any forum rules I’ve broken in this thread. If I have, report it to the mods and let them evaluate it for you. No need to go on and on attacking me and trying to rally others against me. That is what you call bullying.

Oh, and I forgot the last phase of the phenomenon: they will victimize themselves in the end.