Billy Idol listening to Madonna’s “First Album” in his car. 👏👏

xavier

They go way back, when Billy Idol's band Generation X disbanded, his label sent him to NY with no money and he had a rehearsal space in the Music Building and he and Steve Stevens used to hang out with Madonna and Ken Compton. Years later he was momentarily represented by Freddy de Mann.

1 hour ago, BLUE JEAN said:

Debut :laughing:

Its called MADONNA darling

Yeah but i hate self-titled album names it seems like you're talking about real people so i say Debut:dead:

Like "i love MADONNA, it's so well produced and cool"

No wait i like it now omg 😍 but only with capital letters tho

On a scale from 1 to 10 how useful was this comment? 

6 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Yeah but i hate self-titled album names it seems like you're talking about real people so i say Debut:dead:

Like "i love MADONNA, it's so well produced and cool"

No wait i like it now omg 😍 but only with capital letters tho

On a scale from 1 to 10 how useful was this comment? 

I know but then when you say Debut I think you’re talking about Bjork :laughing:

8 hours ago, xavier said:

👏👏

I believe this was from a year back or so.  He was posting live streams on Instagram, and this actually went on longer than what we see here.  He's a fan of this album, and it's great to see Billy enjoy listening to Madonna in his car.  He really comes off so down to earth. 

He covered Love Don't Live Here Anymore for his Rebel Yell album, but decided to not add it to the album due to the fact, he knew Madonna covered it for her album Like A Virgin the same year. He's since added it on the Expanded Deluxe Anniversary version released last year...