What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Off topic:

So you chose the ROL album special edition in the end (vs Music was it?)? Great choice. I've got it too and it's beautiful. I got the American Life box when it came out and I love it.

What I want to get is the velvet Bedtime Stories album. Posted Image

I got that 3 years ago for only 40 euros! Best day ever

ANYWAY, no gifts except chocolate (me gusta) :seeno:

Happy easter everyone though!!!! <3

Been performed.

On a studio album.

Not an 80s song!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic:

So you chose the ROL album special edition in the end (vs Music was it?)? Great choice. I've got it too and it's beautiful. I got the American Life box when it came out and I love it.

What I want to get is the velvet Bedtime Stories album. Posted Image

I REALLY WANT THIS!!! Gosh all I have seen it for is £900 and £600 which is definitely as much as I love BS is not worth it!

I REALLY WANT THIS!!! Gosh all I have seen it for is £900 and £600 which is definitely as much as I love BS is not worth it!

Maybe we should all club together and share it. I'll have it Jan and June, you Feb and July and someone else march and august etc lol.

Not a single !It is from 00-16But not from 11-16About Bedtime Stories Velvet..It's a digipack with the booklet and cd, nothing THAT exciting :( it's like Ray Of Light lenticular 3d limited edition

Yeah! But it does look like a cute design and fits with the album title, but nothing too exciting and not worth that much!

I guess I will start: On a studio album?

Archived