What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@@Gargamel It´s a hauting song, ROL is amazing.

Well, now I have to choose an animal ...

Posted Image

THAT is BRILLIANT!!! :-D

OK @@Inco is your song a full, proper Madonna song?

Basically i mean full and proper in that it's not a sample, not 2 lines of a song, not a song playing in the background while she's on stage etc.

@@Stevo Off OR Of?

Posted Image

Ah sorry, we use 'off' in The UK to sometimes mean 'from', for example "Secret was the first single off Bedtime Stories". I forget that we are from all over the world.... :-)

I'll rephrase the question.... Is it from a studio album? ☺

Ah sorry, we use 'off' in The UK to sometimes mean 'from', for example "Secret was the first single off Bedtime Stories". I forget that we are from all over the world.... :-)I'll rephrase the question.... Is it from a studio album? ☺

Thanks Stevo, lol! I didn't know what 'off' meant, either (in this context)   :rip:

Just out of curiosity: is it only used in British English? Never in American English?  

Thanks Stevo, lol! I didn't know what 'off' meant, either (in this context) :rip:Just out of curiosity: is it only used in British English? Never in American English?

Hmmm I don't know about American English sorry. It's funny, I'm from England, the language is English, but a lot of the time us Brits use English the worst out of everyone 😂😂😂

Archived