What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But that has music on it, while The Empress is just speaking with random sounds here and there

Posted Image

Lol. Call it what you want, for me Bittersweet is anything but a song (just like The Empress), and about that last one, it's not even sounds that we can hear, it's a (virtual) choir!  Posted Image

Anyway, I don't know why i'm replying to you since you don't hear me, you don't see me and I don't exist for you!!!

Posted Image

@@Gargamel and friends.

Congratulation, my song is The Empress, it´s a history released in a children book in September 1998.

Sorry about this is not a song, but there´s sound on it that´s why I chose this "song". We are just playing here hu? 

Good morning  :Madonna013:  :Madonna014:  :Madonna010:

Posted Image

Lol. Call it what you want, for me Bittersweet is anything but a song (just like The Empress), and about that last one, it's not even sounds that we can hear, it's a (virtual) choir!  Posted Image

Anyway, I don't know why i'm replying to you since you don't hear me, you don't see me and I don't exist for you!!!

Posted Image

That's because you keep on shading me

Posted Image

That's because you keep on shading me

Honesty hour: I didn't know what 'shading someone' meant, I needed to look it up in the urban dictionnary   :rip:

Now I know, be sure that i'm not shading you  :P

And, to proof my good faith, let me offer you this incredible Mariah gif to complete your collection:

Posted Image

Hope you like it   :angel:

Archived